Region 7

nununu

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same here he is a good wrestler (pegram) but 15 against the #1 in state hmmm....

well, thats what the score card looks like.. thswrestling.com i believe might have the results if im not mistaken.. hearing this news about pegram, there is noway id miss the region 7 tournament let a alone state. where is the region tourney gonna be at this year?

someone from tullahoma please come on here and let us know if quick got tech-falled by pegram!

"thsdad"... "eyecaptain"... "matcat"... let us know what the truth is...

personally...i won't belive it until i get confirmation from someone who knows...i would believe it if it was a 2 point match...or if cody got caught and pinned...but a tech fall from a guy who has made no noise all year and then comes out of no where to t-f a dang good wrestler...

someone from tullahoma please come on here and let us know if quick got tech-falled by pegram!"thsdad"... "eyecaptain"... "matcat"... let us know what the truth is...personally...i won't belive it until i get confirmation from someone who knows...i would believe it if it was a 2 point match...or if cody got caught and pinned...but a tech fall from a guy who has made no noise all year and then comes out of no where to t-f a dang good wrestler...

TJ is a solid wrestler, has just flown under the radar because he goes to Glencliff and there is no Monterrace Reams. He has been the rock, along with Nick Steiner, that has kept that team going and in contention throughout the season.

well, thats what the score card looks like.. thswrestling.com i believe might have the results if im not mistaken.. hearing this news about pegram, there is noway id miss the region 7 tournament let a alone state. where is the region tourney gonna be at this year?

Regions are at Glencliff on 2/9.

TJ is a solid wrestler, has just flown under the radar because he goes to Glencliff and there is no Monterrace Reams. He has been the rock, along with Nick Steiner, that has kept that team going and in contention throughout the season.Regions are at Glencliff on 2/9.

nununu...i am not doubting that he is a solid wrestler... but if you tech-fall the #1 ranked guy in the state (who has a solid track record of winning) then you have FLOWN WAY UNDER THE RADAR...like not even on the radar...people are just surprised/confused/shocked that it would be a tech-fall

but my question was...did pegram t-fall quick?...

nununu...i am not doubting that he is a solid wrestler... but if you tech-fall the #1 ranked guy in the state (who has a solid track record of winning) then you have FLOWN WAY UNDER THE RADAR...like not even on the radar...people are just surprised/confused/shocked that it would be a tech-fall

but my question was...did pegram t-fall quick?...

According to the Tennessean this morning, it says he did. 18-3 was the score. That is domination against the #1 guy. He has also beat Towry from Brentwood, #2.

According to the Tennessean this morning, it says he did. 18-3 was the score. That is domination against the #1 guy. He has also beat Towry from Brentwood, #2.

PEGRAM LOST TO CHAMPION TUANI (BA) IN THE ROUND OF 8 AT THE FATHER RYAN INVITE 12-8 AND THEN BEAT CARTER MCPHEE (FRANKLIN) 3-2 IN THE CONSOLS LOSING TO BEN RUSSEL(AL) IN THE 3RD PLACE MATCH ON INJ DEFT.

SOUNDS TO ME TO BE A SOLID WRESTLER AND I CANT FIGURE OUT WHY HE HASNT BEEN RANKED THIS YEAR.

Pegram lost E.J. Smith (Hunters Lane) early in the season, but has since beaten him at least two times. Pegram also won a close match again Nicholas Garrett (East Lit.). That might have something to do with Pegram not being ranked, because although both of these kids are tough competitors, they are not considered tough outside of region 7. So, even if Pegram is not ranked in the top six during the season, I think he will be in the top six at the end of the State tournament.

sounds like pegram is the real deal...congrads to him for getting better and stepping to the plate at a crucial time in the season...

Mr. Patton: Yes it is true Cody got teched.. The boy from Glencliff was ready for the task and brought it all to the mat.

Good luck in Clarksville...Great job Region 5

IF PEGRAM BEAT:

1 RANKED QUICK

2 RANKED TOWRY

3 RANKED MCPHEE

THEN HE SHOULD BE RANKED 1ST IN STATE WHEN THE RANKINGS COME OUT

IT DOESNT TAKE A BCB (/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />) TO SEE THIS !!

Mr. Patton: Yes it is true Cody got teched.. The boy from Glencliff was ready for the task and brought it all to the mat.

Good luck in Clarksville...Great job Region 5

wow...i like cody alot and have been pulling for him for the last few years...region 5...etc...and i bet he will too step to the plate if there is a re-match...knowing him...tough kid

again...congrads to pegram...guys like him remind all the wrestlers that you can take nothing for granted...you have to earn every win