Region 7

nununu

Good luck to Glencliff. I think they will beat Tullahoma.

The A/AA Sectional is tonight at FRA. Starts at 5pm ???

Lipscomb vs. MLK

East Lit. vs. FRA

Then the winners wrestle and the losers wrestle.

Sec. III wrestling is at FRA and according to the FRA athletic site, it does start at 5:00 p.m. The two Region 7 squads, MLK and East Lit. should be favorites to advance.

Region 7 should be well represented in Clarksville.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldnt exactly call it that.. yea steiner would have beat him.. and you may be right about their 130.. but c'mon now.. was antioch's wrestler really trying to even wrestle pegram? Pegram was trying to work all the moves from my veiwpoint.. which means while the antioch wrestler saved his energy Pegram was wasting his knowing they needed a pin.. and shawn rhodes? hmm.. how many times has he beat pegram this year..........? not at all from what i can recall.. and didnt he pin him as well? hmm.. reams against antioch's original 189(pin) and rhodes vs. Pegram.. (pin) or major dec. and clemons with a pin as well..thats the way it would have went down.. but, soboun did gut that match out.. heck of a job by him knowing he no more injury time.. nuffio is a good wrestler, very up tempo style.. vongsamphanh looks like he wants to slow things down a bit.. nuffio was just alil to much to handle on that night.. the rucker/ williams match was pretty impressive.. i thought rucker would have won by more than that.. but willaims held his own.. Reams looked pretty good.. im still not buying into him being fully healed tho..

individuals will be a great showdown.. region 7 is finally showing to everyone how good they really are.. goodluck to glencliff, east lit, and mlk.. congrats antioch.. lest hope region 7 can make a splash in C'ville..

the way it sounds to me is that someone on the glencliff side is mad that antioch beat them for the third straight time this year and getting a little aggrivated by it....but im here to tell u that its ok, everything will be alright so dont get mad get glad.... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Let's be real, you know we would have bumped up any way. We would have given Reams the 6, gave the decision at 215, and Rhodes would have pinned Clemons at Hwt(that is nothing new). Then we wouldn't have had to go to the tiebreaker. Anyone know the time of the match on Sat? Tullohoma is tough, but I think the 'Cliff will join the Bears in Clarksville. Also, anyone know when E. Lit and MLK will have their duals.

lets be real about this rhodes wouldn't have pinned clemons and if he did then glencliff would of won by you giving up those 6 points to reams

the way it sounds to me is that someone on the glencliff side is mad that antioch beat them for the third straight time this year and getting a little aggrivated by it....but im here to tell u that its ok, everything will be alright so dont get mad get glad.... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

come on now aren't u the guy that gets beat by glencliff everytime that glencliff wrestles ya'll

lets be real about this rhodes wouldn't have pinned clemons and if he did then glencliff would of won by you giving up those 6 points to reams

ok, here's a math lesson, Ant 19 Glen 7, Reams pins 19-13, Pegram dec 19-16, Rhodes pin 25-16, dec at 103,112,119 34-19, Tsegaye pin 34-25 Didn't happen like that though. It's over, lets see the 'Cliff in Clarksville. What time is the match tomorrow?