Region 7

nununu

im pretty sure thats the way it is..

i wanna know how glencliff is coming along.. i know last year antioch was predicted to win.. i just wanna know what everyone else thinks about the way the tourney will play out.. who all has dropped for antioch.. and the same for glencliff

[/quote

That probably won't be revealed until Wednesday, but word has it that Monterrace Reams will be back in action at the Region 7 Duals.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

antiochs in it to win it baby...yea - antioch wins over glencliff in the finals 28-28 in the second criteria

wow.. soo, i guess 28-28 is really wooping up on glenciff huh? lol.. guess it was alil closer than many predicted.. Antioch did what they thought they had to do.. Glencliff shoulda won that match.. but, could, shoulda, woulda.. you can look back now and realize glencliff has the better team.. but, steiner could of pinned his guy, 130 could have kept the other guy from getting the major decision, the 215 could have pinned his guy.. OPPORTUNITIES!!

congrats to antioch.. lets see if they can make it 2 in a row when it comes to region individual's like Glencliff did..

does anybody know who Glencliff wrestles saturday?

wow.. soo, i guess 28-28 is really wooping up on glenciff huh? lol.. guess it was alil closer than many predicted.. Antioch did what they thought they had to do.. Glencliff shoulda won that match.. but, could, shoulda, woulda.. you can look back now and realize glencliff has the better team.. but, steiner could of pinned his guy, 130 could have kept the other guy from getting the major decision, the 215 could have pinned his guy.. OPPORTUNITIES!!

congrats to antioch.. lets see if they can make it 2 in a row when it comes to region individual's like Glencliff did..

does anybody know who Glencliff wrestles saturday?

You seem to be the constant pessimist. Glencliff had their opportunities, could Steiner have pinned his guy, yes sir, and 9 out of 10 times he would have, but this is region duals. The 130 was lucky to have not gotten pinned, he got dominated the whole match. How could Pegram have pinned a guy he could barely takedown. Also, if you noticed the results, Rhodes of Antioch did not wrestle due to an injury. Chris Soboun gutted out a win after cramping in both legs. You still think Vongsamphanh will beat Nuffio. Rucker v. Williams was a great match, Williams is tough. Reams looked impressive in two wins, one over E.J. Smith of HL, he looks healed and if he wrestles, will be at 171.

Individual regions will be a dogfight between Antioch, E. Lit, and Glencliff. Good luck Glencliff against the region 5 opponent, lets get another team to Clarksville. Then if our region is lucky, E. Lit and MLK will break through in the small school, giving our weak little region 4 teams at state duals.

You seem to be the constant pessimist. Glencliff had their opportunities, could Steiner have pinned his guy, yes sir, and 9 out of 10 times he would have, but this is region duals. The 130 was lucky to have not gotten pinned, he got dominated the whole match. How could Pegram have pinned a guy he could barely takedown. Also, if you noticed the results, Rhodes of Antioch did not wrestle due to an injury. Chris Soboun gutted out a win after cramping in both legs. You still think Vongsamphanh will beat Nuffio. Rucker v. Williams was a great match, Williams is tough. Reams looked impressive in two wins, one over E.J. Smith of HL, he looks healed and if he wrestles, will be at 171.

Individual regions will be a dogfight between Antioch, E. Lit, and Glencliff. Good luck Glencliff against the region 5 opponent, lets get another team to Clarksville. Then if our region is lucky, E. Lit and MLK will break through in the small school, giving our weak little region 4 teams at state duals.

i wouldnt exactly call it that.. yea steiner would have beat him.. and you may be right about their 130.. but c'mon now.. was antioch's wrestler really trying to even wrestle pegram? Pegram was trying to work all the moves from my veiwpoint.. which means while the antioch wrestler saved his energy Pegram was wasting his knowing they needed a pin.. and shawn rhodes? hmm.. how many times has he beat pegram this year..........? not at all from what i can recall.. and didnt he pin him as well? hmm.. reams against antioch's original 189(pin) and rhodes vs. Pegram.. (pin) or major dec. and clemons with a pin as well..thats the way it would have went down.. but, soboun did gut that match out.. heck of a job by him knowing he no more injury time.. nuffio is a good wrestler, very up tempo style.. vongsamphanh looks like he wants to slow things down a bit.. nuffio was just alil to much to handle on that night.. the rucker/ williams match was pretty impressive.. i thought rucker would have won by more than that.. but willaims held his own.. Reams looked pretty good.. im still not buying into him being fully healed tho..

individuals will be a great showdown.. region 7 is finally showing to everyone how good they really are.. goodluck to glencliff, east lit, and mlk.. congrats antioch.. lest hope region 7 can make a splash in C'ville..

Let's be real, you know we would have bumped up any way. We would have given Reams the 6, gave the decision at 215, and Rhodes would have pinned Clemons at Hwt(that is nothing new). Then we wouldn't have had to go to the tiebreaker. Anyone know the time of the match on Sat? Tullohoma is tough, but I think the 'Cliff will join the Bears in Clarksville. Also, anyone know when E. Lit and MLK will have their duals.

Let's be real, you know we would have bumped up any way. We would have given Reams the 6, gave the decision at 215, and Rhodes would have pinned Clemons at Hwt(that is nothing new). Then we wouldn't have had to go to the tiebreaker. Anyone know the time of the match on Sat? Tullohoma is tough, but I think the 'Cliff will join the Bears in Clarksville. Also, anyone know when E. Lit and MLK will have their duals.

Good luck to Glencliff. I think they will beat Tullahoma.

The A/AA Sectional is tonight at FRA. Starts at 5pm ???

Lipscomb vs. MLK

East Lit. vs. FRA

Then the winners wrestle and the losers wrestle.