Region 7

nununu

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he isnt all that great glencliff still lost all of their games.

Give a boy a fish and he eat for a day. Teach a boy how to wrestle and he become Dan Gable.

http://imageshack.us

Um i think u have the wrong forum. Were here to talk about wrestling and not football. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Um i think u have the wrong forum. Were here to talk about wrestling and not football. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

um i think you have some memory loss because you was just talking about it /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Last year was very good year but it may not translate into success this season. The region has 30 returning qualifiers but only 10 have notched a tournament win and 4 of the 10 only recorded 1 win. The returning Region 7 Qualifiers are a combined 33-78 in the State Tournament and Monterrace Reams has 7 of those wins. Here are a few wrestlers with a shot to place.

--- If Soboun and Nuffio (Ant) are still at 103 and 112, they'll have an opportunity. Their chances decrease significantly if they move up in weight class. The same goes for Steiner (Glen) at 112.

--- Besides Reams, it looks as if Holman (McG) has the best chance to place (at 152 or even 160). Both weight classes will see lots of new faces on the podium this year.

--- If Reams is at 171 again this year, the going will be tough. He'll likely see Jake Young again in the finals if he's able to get by Danny Tolbert in the semi's.

Beyond this group, Osataille (MLK) and Chandler (Ant) have the best chance to end the season on the podium.

how about that mintlow kid he has beaten osatalille 2 times this year and one of those times was a pin. i think he might also have a good chance of placing.

how about that mintlow kid he has beaten osatalille 2 times this year and one of those times was a pin. i think he might also have a good chance of placing.

If you are speaking of placing in region without a doubt but if you are speaking of placing in state his strength and athletecism will not be the only to factors to cut it. At the state competition technique can be a major factor that overcomes at times both strength and speed. But it is a possibiltiy I would certainily hate to cut this young man of his potential.

Any results from the MBA Duals. How did E. Lit. do???????

East Lit went 3-1

beat MBA 40-30???

got destroyed by Father Ryan 54-12

beat Tullahoma 42-32 (not sure about this score)

beat FRA (about a 20 point margin)

Father Ryan beat everyone 3-0 (Ryan and MBA didn't wrestle)

MBA 1-2

Tullahoma 2-2

FRA 0-4

Everyone from 103-145 wrestled up. East Lit's backup 103 only weighs 86lb but wrestled with the heart of a giant. If everyone was on weight, well............they still would have lost to Father Ryan, but would have beat the other teams by a larger margin.

soo, does anyone have any predictions for each weight class? just give me 1 or 2..

honestly.. my teams that have a great chance of winning region individuals as a team, would have to be glencliff, antioch, and east lit..

has anyone heard anything about reams?

if or when glencliff gets him back.. they will have a great upper line up and a great lower line-up..

i can see them winning team duals, and individual.. they have the potentioal of placing everyone of there team.. i can see vonsapong, williams, tsegaye, steiner, mintlow, clemons, reams if he comes back, pegram, and other clemons all coming out region champs.. thats pretty good odds if you ask me..

soo, does anyone have any predictions for each weight class? just give me 1 or 2..

honestly.. my teams that have a great chance of winning region individuals as a team, would have to be glencliff, antioch, and east lit..

has anyone heard anything about reams?

if or when glencliff gets him back.. they will have a great upper line up and a great lower line-up..

i can see them winning team duals, and individual.. they have the potentioal of placing everyone of there team.. i can see vonsapong, williams, tsegaye, steiner, mintlow, clemons, reams if he comes back, pegram, and other clemons all coming out region champs.. thats pretty good odds if you ask me..

You can see it, but it ain't going to happen. I give you 2 maybe 3 from your list. No more.