Region 7

nununu

The 130 weight class at region will probably be lead by Nick Steiner if he plans on going down. I also believe MLK's 130 will be right behind him. If Greer stays at 130 he has the potential of taking 2nd at 130 from MLKs 130.

I agree with beastin... 130 will be tough if Steiner drops and Greer stays.

Steiner will be the region champ with either Johnson frm MLK or Greer from Antioch 2nd and ten the other 3rd.

Johnson and Greer wrestled at McGavock wih Greer taking it 4-3 in a hard fought match. johnson also lost Greer last year at regionals so think Johnson will come back and possibly win at regionals after all a trip to state and a shot at the region championship will be on the line so I don't think Johnson will let that pass him up again

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 130 weight class at region will probably be lead by Nick Steiner if he plans on going down. I also believe MLK's 130 will be right behind him. If Greer stays at 130 he has the potential of taking 2nd at 130 from MLKs 130.

i wouldnt be surprise if Nick Steiner went to 130 to replace that ace fellow at 130 heard he got pin by a freshmen how sad. Nick Steiner will be a beast at 130 end of story.

I agree with beastin... 130 will be tough if Steiner drops and Greer stays.

Steiner will be the region champ with either Johnson frm MLK or Greer from Antioch 2nd and ten the other 3rd.

Johnson and Greer wrestled at McGavock wih Greer taking it 4-3 in a hard fought match. johnson also lost Greer last year at regionals so think Johnson will come back and possibly win at regionals after all a trip to state and a shot at the region championship will be on the line so I don't think Johnson will let that pass him up again

I heard Greer from Antioch is going down to 125 !!!!!!!!!

i wouldnt be surprise if Nick Steiner went to 130 to replace that ace fellow at 130 heard he got pin by a freshmen how sad. Nick Steiner will be a beast at 130 end of story.

Yes i seen that match Tsegaye wrestled up a weight class and was winning 12-6 and from the looks of it tryed to do something new which was ride legs next thing u know freshmen caught him and made him sorry for it. It really was a tough but true call by the ref.

125 @ region should be an amazing weight class to watch anybody have predictions

Yes i seen that match Tsegaye wrestled up a weight class and was winning 12-6 and from the looks of it tryed to do something new which was ride legs next thing u know freshmen caught him and made him sorry for it. It really was a tough but true call by the ref.

125 @ region should be an amazing weight class to watch anybody have predictions

lol he try to ride legs havent seen that before i guess he will learn next time to not to do anything he not use to or he get pin again by a freshmen lol.

what about that clemon kid he sure have gotten fat wasnt he a 135 now he a 152 lol wonder how that happen?

well, he does play football... id say he wanted to gain weight for that.. he's doing pretty good considering the weight jump.

soo, what school are you from?

its obvious that your not out of high school... the same with beastin, numba1, and beast mode

well, he does play football... id say he wanted to gain weight for that.. he's doing pretty good considering the weight jump.

soo, what school are you from?

its obvious that your not out of high school... the same with beastin, numba1, and beast mode

How exactly do u know were not out of school son ? How is it obvious ?

What region 7 team are u supportive of ?

well, he does play football... id say he wanted to gain weight for that.. he's doing pretty good considering the weight jump. soo, what school are you from? its obvious that your not out of high school... the same with beastin, numba1, and beast mode

yea he pretty good but lack strength some time i see him get man handle and by the way im chris soboun jk lol

How exactly do u know were not out of school son ? How is it obvious ?

What region 7 team are u supportive of ?

simply because of the way yall are talking.. im guessing 9th, 10th grade english.. but, i mean... ive been a glencliff fan ever since last year.. i guess you can call me a bandwagon fan.. but, im for the whole region when it comes to state time.. and yourself?