Region 7

nununu

that your not very smart because the beginning of the year some wrestlers are nervous and others are not the ones who aren't usually perform really well at the beginning of the season but do horrible at the end by my vote i have to say rucker will win what happened to glencliffs 112 i think his last name started with a v

Nothing has happened to Glencliffs 112. (Patrick Vohnasapong) He just ended up not showing up a the Beech Duals

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean if it were like the match of Tsegaye and Lillard where they ended up going for third and fourth and ended up going into OT with Lillard leaving the mat a winner then u can make an anology such as Rucker could beat Tsegaye. Yet u say u dont see Lillard beating Rucker i mean look at the facts. What do u think when i put it like that ?

What?????

What was your exam grades, because you are making no sense to me.

Ace can't beat Eric, Antonio won't beat Eric on a good day.

that your not very smart because the beginning of the year some wrestlers are nervous and others are not the ones who aren't usually perform really well at the beginning of the season but do horrible at the end by my vote i have to say rucker will win what happened to glencliffs 112 i think his last name started with a v

well it don't matter if they are nervous or not because the fact is that if they start to lose to one person then they are going to keep losing to that same person and that one person could affect them by the way they wrestle for the rest of the season

What?????

What was your exam grades, because you are making no sense to me.

Ace can't beat Eric, Antonio won't beat Eric on a good day.

Now what that got to do with my exam grades. Plus its been a while since i've been to school i just spectate. Secondly i dont recall saying Tsegaye can beat Rucker but i did say Antonio will beat Rucker again. Enough with the attention on those two patricualar athlethes and change the topic to the region as a whole.

So does anyone have any predictions on who is going to shine at region at the heavier weight classes ?

Anybody have any ideas on what would make a good match at region ? Or matches that are always good to watch ? and who u expect to win?

Mintlow vs Chandler 145 Mintlow ( 4 sure 2 be a good match though )

Osataile vs Lett 135 Lett ( if he could make it to more tournaments and matches with East Lit)

Garrett vs Colbert 140 Garrett ( i hope this will be a good match and not a blow out with Garrett as winna

Aguilar vs Nuffio aka NUNU 112 Aguilar ( it gets close then far then close again never know with the two)

Lillard vs Rucker 119 Lillard ( but thats my opinion )

Now what that got to do with my exam grades. Plus its been a while since i've been to school i just spectate. Secondly i dont recall saying Tsegaye can beat Rucker but i did say Antonio will beat Rucker again. Enough with the attention on those two patricualar athlethes and change the topic to the region as a whole.

So does anyone have any predictions on who is going to shine at region at the heavier weight classes ?

Anybody have any ideas on what would make a good match at region ? Or matches that are always good to watch ? and who u expect to win?

Mintlow vs Chandler 145 Mintlow ( 4 sure 2 be a good match though )

Osataile vs Lett 135 Lett ( if he could make it to more tournaments and matches with East Lit)

Garrett vs Colbert 140 Garrett ( i hope this will be a good match and not a blow out with Garrett as winna

Aguilar vs Nuffio aka NUNU 112 Aguilar ( it gets close then far then close again never know with the two)

Lillard vs Rucker 119 Lillard ( but thats my opinion )

First, nununu is not Nuffio.

I am just going to put my opinion in this, but I am not supporting either school. Antioch is a better dual team than Glencliff, but in the individual region tourney Glenciff has the potential to have more medal winners.

Rucker will beat Lillard at regions, no matter how many time Rucker might lose during the season.

Aguilar and Nuffio is always a good match. I will go with Aguilar

Osataile vs Lett, If the match is close in the 3rd period, I will go with Osataile

Garrett vs. Colbert, the last and only time they have wrestled the match ended in the first period. Both guys are better this year, but I expect the outcome to be the same.

Mintlow vs Chandler, is a toss up in my book.

well it don't matter if they are nervous or not because the fact is that if they start to lose to one person then they are going to keep losing to that same person and that one person could affect them by the way they wrestle for the rest of the season

Yes, I've seen that happen but it's not always true.

I gave you an example from this year. It's according to who shows up on that day.

First, nununu is not Nuffio.

I am just going to put my opinion in this, but I am not supporting either school. Antioch is a better dual team than Glencliff, but in the individual region tourney Glenciff has the potential to have more medal winners.

Rucker will beat Lillard at regions, no matter how many time Rucker might lose during the season.

Aguilar and Nuffio is always a good match. I will go with Aguilar

Osataile vs Lett, If the match is close in the 3rd period, I will go with Osataile

Garrett vs. Colbert, the last and only time they have wrestled the match ended in the first period. Both guys are better this year, but I expect the outcome to be the same.

Mintlow vs Chandler, is a toss up in my book.

I hate putting the attention on Lillard and Rucker again but why areu sure Rucker will win i mean i gave my reasons why i would assume for Lillard to win. And when u say the outcome will be the same with Garrett and Colbert do you mean he will be pinned 1 st period or just that Garrett will win.

Somebody else throw some names up on what two wrestlers would make for a good match.

I hate putting the attention on Lillard and Rucker again but why areu sure Rucker will win i mean i gave my reasons why i would assume for Lillard to win. And when u say the outcome will be the same with Garrett and Colbert do you mean he will be pinned 1 st period or just that Garrett will win.

Somebody else throw some names up on what two wrestlers would make for a good match.

I think that the whole 215 bracket will be loaded with good matches. I mean you've got:

Smith(HL)

Pegram(GL)

Rhodes(Ant)

Garrett(EL)

and the potential sleeper...Slifka(MLK)

Even though Smith majored Pegram in the McGavock semis, I believe Pegram will come back strong...he may not win but it should be alot closer.

At 119:

a potentil good match could be:

Williams(GL) and Ashmun(MLK)

Ashmun didn't wrestle last year but he has come on strong for MLK so far. These two wrestled at McGavock with Williams squeezing one out in OT.

At Heavyweight:

Clemons(GL) and Robinson(HL) Even though Robinson ha the weight I think Cleons will pull through.

At 152:

Another stacked bracket.

Tresnor(Ant)

Burnley(MLK)

Clemons(GL)

Hinkle(EL)

All will be good matches. Burnley took the first from Tresnor back in November with a 7-3 Decision(I think) I know it was close. Tresnor took second at McGavock. As I said, all will be good matches but the best will be a rematch of Tresnor-Burnley. I'm gonna go with Burnley taking another close one in a dogfight.

I think that the whole 215 bracket will be loaded with good matches. I mean you've got:

Smith(HL)

Pegram(GL)

Rhodes(Ant)

Garrett(EL)

Even though Smith majored Pegram in the McGavock semis, I believe Pegram will come back strong...he may not win but it should be alot closer.

At 119:

Ashmun didn't wrestle last year but he has come on strong for MLK so far. These two wrestled at McGavock with Williams squeezing one out in OT.

At Heavyweight:

Clemons(GL) and Robinson(HL) Even though Robinson ha the weight I think Cleons will pull through.

At 152:

Another stacked bracket.

Tresnor(Ant)

Burnley(MLK)

Clemons(GL)

Hinkle(EL)

All will be good matches. Burnley took the first from Tresnor back in November with a 7-3 Decision(I think) I know it was close. Tresnor took second at McGavock. As I said, all will be good matches but the best will be a rematch of Tresnor-Burnley. I'm gonna go with Burnley taking another close one in a dogfight.

How could i have forgot about the match between Glenclffs 119 and MLK's 119. I know for sure Williams will remain at 119 even for region but does any one know where Ashmun will go for region. By the way i believe Pegram pinned E.J. Smith twice ever since the match up when Pegram was majored by Smith.

Anybody else have any ideas on who else has the potential for a good match.

Smith(HL)

Pegram(GL)

Rhodes(Ant)

Garrett(EL)

At 119:

At Heavyweight:

At 152:

Another stacked bracket.

Tresnor(Ant)

Burnley(MLK)

Clemons(GL)

Hinkle(EL)

yes.. 215 is stacked.. all of those wrestlers you've named are good wrestlers..

but, about the GLN and HL match in the mcgavock..

i have no idea what pegram was doing in that match.. he had ACT that day.. soo, maybe that plaed something into his match..

i think pegram went in alil to confident considering he beat HL everytime last year..

but, i do beleive pegram beat Smith twice.. as beastin stated.. in the 1st period if my sources are correct.

another interesting match will be with NIck garret and pegram.. they've had pretty close matches this year..

if pegram puts some weight on, he shoould do just fine.. he's giving up around 20 pds a match. it will be intersting how that plays a toll on him around region and state time.

but, my question is.. do you think Pegram is honestly the best in the region in 215.. or should he drop down to 189?

Ashmun of MLK will remain at 119 for regionals its definite.

I did not know about Pegram having the ACT earlier at the McGavock and yes too much confidence probably brought him down. I think Pegram is definitely going to win regionals at either 215 or 189 as long as he doesn't get overconfident again. I heard that the only reason he is going 215 is because Glencliff is expecting Reams to come back and fill that spot so they went ahead and bumped him up to get used to the competition. If Reams doesn't come back I would guess he'd go ahead and drop the couple of pounds to get down.

Also here's a question for everyone...

What if Nick Steiner stays at 135?

If so, that should be another tough bracket:

Cliff Lett(Stratford/EL)

Scott Osatille(Ant) (If he drops that far)

Nick Steiner(GL) (If he doesn't drop)

Richard Jones(MLK)

how would this play out?

It's always a possibility Steiner won't drop...

Ashmun of MLK will remain at 119 for regionals its definite.

I did not know about Pegram having the ACT earlier at the McGavock and yes too much confidence probably brought him down. I think Pegram is definitely going to win regionals at either 215 or 189 as long as he doesn't get overconfident again. I heard that the only reason he is going 215 is because Glencliff is expecting Reams to come back and fill that spot so they went ahead and bumped him up to get used to the competition. If Reams doesn't come back I would guess he'd go ahead and drop the couple of pounds to get down.

Also here's a question for everyone...

What if Nick Steiner stays at 135?

If so, that should be another tough bracket:

Cliff Lett(Stratford/EL)

Scott Osatille(Ant) (If he drops that far)

Nick Steiner(GL) (If he doesn't drop)

Richard Jones(MLK)

how would this play out?

It's always a possibility Steiner won't drop...

yeah.. that ACT is no joke.. idk how these kids do it.. ive looked at the practice tests.. very hard.. and yeah, id say Pegram would win it at either 1 as well.. he beat Antioch's 189 in the beech duals.. and i think Antioch is the top 189 in the region as of right now.. but, i could see why they would do that.. ive heard alot about reams coming back.. but, if he doesnt.. i could see Pegram staying even if reams doesnt come back.. i think if im not mistaken the guy that Pegram wrestled in state from collierville is ranked in state either 3rd or 4th.. and he only lost to him by 1 point in overtime last year.. And cody quick as well.. GLN and Tullahoma wrestled in the state duals and Pegram put him on his back.. but, quick ended up pinning him.. it just depends.. what do you think Pegram's chances are at placing at the father ryan and furthermore STATE?

and ohh wow.. never really thought about that 1.. that would be a heck of a weight class to watch.. Lett and steiner used to wrestle together for glencliff.. that would be interesting.. and Lett would prolly want his rematch from region's last year.. i think steiner will drop tho.. steiner has technique.. but, the strength could be lacking compared to osatile and Lett.. but, ya never know..