Region 7

nununu

And who might the two maybe three from McLovins predictions be that have a chance of conquering region. And what Antioch wrestlers have the potential of winning region

reams if he comes back

steiner

mintlow

Give a boy a fish and he eat for a day. Teach a boy how to wrestle and he become Dan Gable.

http://imageshack.us

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about that mintlow kid he has beaten osatalille 2 times this year and one of those times was a pin. i think he might also have a good chance of placing.

yes i agree with you that mintlow kid is pretty talented.

Give a boy a fish and he eat for a day. Teach a boy how to wrestle and he become Dan Gable.

reams if he comes back

steiner

mintlow

wow.. are you serious? not giving anymore of the glencliff wrestlers a chance i see.. i think you left off a couple..

ill give you them.. but dont you think the 152, the 215, and the heavy have a chance as well?

give me reasons why you think they dont have a chance..

wow.. are you serious? not giving anymore of the glencliff wrestlers a chance i see.. i think you left off a couple.. ill give you them.. but dont you think the 152, the 215, and the heavy have a chance as well?give me reasons why you think they dont have a chance..

yes i know there're good wrestler but Blubaugh123 ask which 3 wrestler from the list have a chance of conquering region im not trying to say the 152 and hwt dont have a chance they are good wrestlers as i said before i have seen them wrestle too.

[

I do agree that 119 will be tough to win but not impossible to place. I think that Lillard will lose a close match to Rucker. Then Williams would have a close match against Lillard because their styles clash. Williams will beat MLK. Then I think Rucker will kill williams because he cant stop the shots and Rucker is just to strong.

So my prediction is...

1st-rucker

2nd-williams (watch out for shonefield if he goes down)

3rd-lillard

4th-asmund

schoenfield is not gonna drop to 119...he is a good wrestler and would do well at 119 but he'll be sticking at 125

schoenfield is not gonna drop to 119...he is a good wrestler and would do well at 119 but he'll be sticking at 125

Is it that he can not make the weight or that he prefers wrestling the 125 weight class ? By all means i do believe the 125 weight class will be less intense then the 119 weight class. Wise desicion Shoenfield

Is it that he can not make the weight or that he prefers wrestling the 125 weight class ? By all means i do believe the 125 weight class will be less intense then the 119 weight class. Wise desicion Shoenfield

i agree their not going to be alot of heat at 125 but it seem everyone is swarming around 119.

go ahead and finish them beastin. that Glencliff/ MLK match at 145 should be interesting. can anybody finish the rest of the weight classes out? ill try my best..

I agree, Chandler (MLK, State Qualifier ) vs. Dosha Mintlow will be a killer match. They meet at MLK on Jan 15. will post outcome.

Now that these tournaments are over and region 7 had a good showing in all of them such as...

MLK won the Hillwood

Antioch won the Dawg Pound

and then Glencliff had a good showing in the Father Ryan tournament and Hunters Lane had a pretty good outing in the Raptor Invitational, what region matches are coming up that we need to know about? Also, can we get some rankings for the region to this point of the season?

Now that these tournaments are over and region 7 had a good showing in all of them such as...

MLK won the Hillwood

Antioch won the Dawg Pound

and then Glencliff had a good showing in the Father Ryan tournament and Hunters Lane had a pretty good outing in the Raptor Invitational, what region matches are coming up that we need to know about? Also, can we get some rankings for the region to this point of the season?

well thats always a good thing for region 7.. MLK nice job, Antioch nice job as well, HL way to represent, but, idk why glencliff was the only metro school at the ryan.. The father ryan is the hardest tournament in the state besides state. thats why glencliff is always gonna be good at the end of the season.. you gotta push yourself in order to succeed.. striving for excellence is 1 of the things that keeps wrestlers going.. who all placed from glencliff in the ryan? there were a couple of surprises i know of.. but, not to sure on the way the wrestlers finished.. here are a few i know of.. i beleive steiner got 3rd, tsegaye got 6th, mintlow and williams got 7th, and i think pegram got 4th due to a injury default.. nice job fellas.. nice job to all of region 7

what all teams were at the dawg pound? and the hillwood?

well thats always a good thing for region 7.. MLK nice job, Antioch nice job as well, HL way to represent, but, idk why glencliff was the only metro school at the ryan.. The father ryan is the hardest tournament in the state besides state. thats why glencliff is always gonna be good at the end of the season.. you gotta push yourself in order to succeed.. striving for excellence is 1 of the things that keeps wrestlers going.. who all placed from glencliff in the ryan? there were a couple of surprises i know of.. but, not to sure on the way the wrestlers finished.. here are a few i know of.. i beleive steiner got 3rd, tsegaye got 6th, mintlow and williams got 7th, and i think pegram got 4th due to a injury default.. nice job fellas.. nice job to all of region 7

what all teams were at the dawg pound? and the hillwood?

good job cliff

The Hillwood consisted of:

MLK

Cheatham Co.

Springfield

David Lipscomb

McGavock

Hume-Fogg

Creekwood

Fairview

Clarksville Northeast

BGA