More National Powerhouse Coach Troubles

Solomon

http://www.charlotte.com/sports_breaking/story/345245.html

By my count, this is the third different instance this year of coaches at a national powerhouse school having trouble.

Very interesting article. The coach, in no way should have done what he is alleged to have done. With that being said, why is it that parents think they have a right to curse and harass a coach because they dont like something about the way things are going? This could be a very good spring board into a discussion about coaches and parents PROPER behavior.

Anybody gets in my face and starts cussing me that is assault already. I just hope they are ready for the 'battery' part that comes from me in return when I punch them straight in the face. I admit I am not a 2000's PC sort of person and I will retaliate when assaulted. At least enouigh to stop the iniatial assault.

Whether or not it is considered 'right' nobody has to stand still and be cussed by anybody. Parent or Coach.

I see this as some lawyers way of going for the deep pockets of the school system.

Anybody gets in my face and starts cussing me that is assault already. I just hope they are ready for the 'battery' part that comes from me in return when I punch them straight in the face. I admit I am not a 2000's PC sort of person and I will retaliate when assaulted. At least enouigh to stop the iniatial assault.

Whether or not it is considered 'right' nobody has to stand still and be cussed by anybody. Parent or Coach.

I see this as some lawyers way of going for the deep pockets of the school system.

Only problem here is apparently the coach left where he was and was separated from the guy by a fence.