Region 3 vs. Region 4

FCSprideatUT

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need some Region 3 fans help.

Can anyone tell me if there is anywhere on the web that has the box scores and single game stats for the region 3 teams.

I tried to look on the TFP site, but I couldn't find it.

I tried the Tennessean.com, Times Free Press.com. Been looking all week and I haven't found anything on them...

Can anyone tell me if there is anywhere on the web that has the box scores and single game stats for the region 3 teams.

croz, i'm not sure about the box score , however I did see a list of 2007 avg break downs of stats for each Chattanooga area teams.

Sorry Croz, just now read this part of the thread. I do not think that there is a site that has the box scores. The prep section at timesfreepress.com has all area stats but no archived box scores that I am aware of.

I just saw the Tennessean's hook up for their area teams. I like the way that they break down each team and have their box scores.