Cascade vs. Collinwood

FridayMainEvent

Pick the Winner  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Winner

It don't surprise me that you would say that. I think every team in middle tennessee has accused any "rough around the edges fan" of being from Cascade. Just ask the WHH people. There is some guy who goes by patriot16 that we've also been accused of creating. We must be some terrible people over here in Wartrace...

Its from all them chemicals from the tannery making you tough ,, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I have been to the tannery many times . The countryside is awesome this time of year . Cascade 11 who do you think will score the most of the 31 points ? I dread this drive tho ,,, the kids do as well ,,, maybe the Cracker Barrell will sooth some nerves ... Hamberger steak Baked potato /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ...... nice . Ill be looking for you Cascade 11 ,,, any hints to what you look like ? Go Trojans

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its from all them chemicals from the tannery making you tough ,, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I have been to the tannery many times . The countryside is awesome this time of year . Cascade 11 who do you think will score the most of the 31 points ? I dread this drive tho ,,, the kids do as well ,,, maybe the Cracker Barrell will sooth some nerves ... Hamberger steak Baked potato /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ...... nice . Ill be looking for you Cascade 11 ,,, any hints to what you look like ? Go Trojans

I'll be the best lookin Tim McGraw impersonator on our side of the field... Seriously, I haven't decided whether or not to break the cowboy hat back out tonight or not. I'll have a black leather jacket on and either an orange baseball cap with a "C" on the front, or the cowboy hat. I always sit immediately in front of the guy in our pressbox doing the announcing. I look forward to meeting all you guys tonight. I might even meet that SSSSSSSS guy if he promises no SSSSSSSSnake bites.......

Go Big Green!!!!!!! Play tough Trojans, your fans will be there cheering you on. We are proud of all of you and the great season that you have had. Be ready and play with heart, don't give up and without a doubt you will come away with the win tonite. Go C'Wood!! Green all the Way!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I forgot about the first part of your post. I think this will be a big game for our seniors. They have practiced hard all week and aren't ready for the season to end. Likely seniors to get in on the scoring would be Cory Phillips, Nick Batts, Matt Bain, Julian Marable and Ryan Morton. Oh and obviously the best kicker in Middle Tennessee, MoMo Stewart! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry 11, ssssssssssss is a mystery to all. You may never know......................

Probably a Cascade Fan.. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You're not a terrible guy 11, i've grown to like you over the past weeks. I like your heart! Good luck tonight, I know you're excited. I hope both teams play to their full potential, that there are not injuries and that the final score reads in favor of the Trojans!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

GO GREEN!!!

Awwwweee shucks... Too bad TSF ruined my mental image of you by implying you might not be what a "Thelma" would look like. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I'll be the best lookin Tim McGraw impersonator on our side of the field... Seriously, I haven't decided whether or not to break the cowboy hat back out tonight or not. I'll have a black leather jacket on and either an orange baseball cap with a "C" on the front, or the cowboy hat. I always sit immediately in front of the guy in our pressbox doing the announcing. I look forward to meeting all you guys tonight. I might even meet that SSSSSSSS guy if he promises no SSSSSSSSnake bites.......

Ill be on the look-out . I will be at the game EARLY , I will prolly be at the press-box , or close to it , so if you see this guy with Trojan attire , its me , (PS:I use to be able to pick up a Nissan Truck) but old age has caught up with me now , /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Looking forward to chating with you . To bad a team has to lose , im so proud of our seniors and if this one is it ,, they will be truly missed . Work 3rd shift got to sleep some ,, just got off work ,, its almost GAMETIME ,,,, GO TROJANS

Is it just me or does anyone else have the sneaky suspicion that COLLINWOODRULES is not really from Collinwood? Are you a cascade fan in disguise trying to rally your troops? I wonder................

Hey TSF, you can't give away the family secrets man, these people will never look at me the same again!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Have a safe trip tonight and if you can, call me with score updates. It seems I have to go to Fayetteville for a 'social function'. yipee!!!!

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't give away the family secrets just yours. Where can I reach you tonight. You still got the same cell # you gave me a few years ago?

I don't think that sentiment comes from the entire Raider nation... MTSUFAN might have something to say about that.. I've waited all week to post a score, so with the game at hand, I'll do so now!

Cascade Champions-----31

Collinwood Trojans-----------14

hahahahahahahaha. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> yur funny, thinking cascade actually has a chance. hahahahahahahaha. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

sorry had to do it, ie been holding back all week. i kno i havent posted nything in a while, because of school.

but im here to predict the real winners -----The Collinwood Trojans----- sorry yall horses, jacks or whatever yall are but the trojans are coming to town fired up and ready to go!!!!!!!!!! o well im sorry but yall aint goin to be champions after tonite. i wont be there, im goin to the lewis co. - richland game beins its a little bit coser of a drive, but il be routing for the trojans all the way baby. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

cwood 21 cascade 10

good luck trojans, lets have another chance against mtp.

hahahahahahahaha. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> yur funny, thinking cascade actually has a chance. hahahahahahahaha. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

sorry had to do it, ie been holding back all week. i kno i havent posted nything in a while, because of school.

but im here to predict the real winners -----The Collinwood Trojans----- sorry yall horses, jacks or whatever yall are but the trojans are coming to town fired up and ready to go!!!!!!!!!! o well im sorry but yall aint goin to be champions after tonite. i wont be there, im goin to the lewis co. - richland game beins its a little bit coser of a drive, but il be routing for the trojans all the way baby. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

cwood 21 cascade 10

good luck trojans, lets have another chance against mtp.

Well, Greenskylark, if we correct the special teams issues we had last week, this game may get ugly for the Trojans. If they didn't, it may get ugly for the Champs! We'll see what happens. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />