Watertown vs Lookout Valley

T-BELLE

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have your FCS gear ready to go on Friday night? Remember you must take a bow in front of the home stands. Are you driving to the SP/TC game and then going back to Knoxville to watch Arkansas's 2 headed monster rip The Big Orange on Saturday?

I don't know what i'm gonna wear... the Only FCS stuff I have is a t-shirt so thats not gonna happen as cold as it has been, right now it is looking like the bright orange UT sweatshirt...

and Yes, I will be driving down to South Pitt after class and heading back up after the SP game, didn't get a ticket to the Arky game yet but there is 100,000 seats. I'm bound to find one. As far as UT vs. Arkansas, I am fully prepared to watch felix jones and D-Mac run all over the Defense, but you are forgetting something, UT has Eric Ainge and Arkansas hasn't even come close to stopping the pass all year long. This game could very easily be 45-42.

Lookout Valley to my knowledge has Chas Scruggs. That is the only name I have ever heard from Lookout valley, if there is anymore please throw them out there...Lookout Valley can win this football game, it isn't one of those "they have no chance games", Lookout Valley has a very good chance. But I will make an obvious prediction that if they don't have any consistent weapons beyond Chas then this game is over.

Actually their passing game isn't bad. They actually moved the ball some through air against us. It has sure improved since last year. The Rorex kid can catch pretty well. Their other RB and FB are decent. They use Scruggs as a decoy too which opens it up for those guys

Zonepirate what do you think about this game? People are asking me, but I don't know what to say. I haven't seen H2O town play in several years.

Toss-up...too close to call

Actually their passing game isn't bad. They actually moved the ball some through air against us. It has sure improved since last year. The Rorex kid can catch pretty well. Their other RB and FB are decent. They use Scruggs as a decoy too which opens it up for those guysToss-up...too close to call

Im curious as to what you secret is zone. Email it to me at jadguitar06@yahoo.com

Can't tell you right now. It's a big if but it is possible LV and SP could meet in the 3rd round. I'll tell you after LV is through with the playoffs

Alright, I understand, /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . I hope we get to play again. Id love another rematch. Gotta get past h20 and likely GV though.

Zonepirate what do you think about this game? People are asking me, but I don't know what to say. I haven't seen H2O town play in several years.

Us LivingLegends need to stick together. If am also torn on the prediction of this game, but I am leaning more towards Lookout Valley to win. Good luck LV. Represent Chatt well.