Wayne Co. vs White House Heritage

Big Bigby

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who takes this one. Region 5 or 6? I say the Wildacats win by 6-12 points.

Question though. Where is this one played?

Go Wildcats! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The win at Collinwood last night gave us home field advantage. What a game! WAY TO GO CATS!!!!

Should be played in the boro. Rainy night, cats wearing all black, and the lights on the visitor side are out the second half. Wayne County by 14.

I hope the QB for WWH is not banged up too bad from last nights game. If he is OK then WWH wins this one and it will be lights out at the "boro" until next year... go Regon 5...

Wayne Co takes this one by 2 TD. WC will manhandle them up front, stop there QB & win the game...... Region 6 takes this game.

You obviously haven't seen the WWH O-line. They are huge and fairly quick for big men. They can open up some holes you can drive a bus thru. They will kill you up front and you can't stack the box because the QB can run...

You obviously haven't seen the WWH O-line. They are huge and fairly quick for big men. They can open up some holes you can drive a bus thru. They will kill you up front and you can't stack the box because the QB can run...

Obviously you are very mistaken there, I have seen both. You are the one that has not seen WC line. They are huge and will match up great aganist WHH. Cascade line hung in there with WHH and WC has a better line than Cascade does. Yeah the QB from WHH can get outside & throw the ball a few times but from what I saw the receivers can not catch the ball. He is not going to beat WC with his legs.

I hope the QB for WWH is not banged up too bad from last nights game. If he is OK then WWH wins this one and it will be lights out at the "boro" until next year... go Regon 5...

Can't wait to have you guys come down for some football, we're looking forward to it. Don't count us out yet. We have a great QB, a great O-line, and some receivers with some pretty nice hands, and what about that Defense. We haven't made any plans yet to have the lights at the field shut off. Go Region 6! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />