Wayne Co. vs White House Heritage

Big Bigby

I responded to you on the other thread, WCHS, but not concerning this. I have no idea about that, no one mentioned anything to me about him running his mouth. He got knocked unconcious in our game and I tried to find out if he was ok, but nobody ever responded. He is a heck of a ball player, I can tell you that!

I was told that he's fine and he'll be playing tonight.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I am going to go right down I 40 to hwy 13 ....straight into wayneboro....??? Any one know how long it is from I 40 to Waynesboro time wise, distance...Any one know the name of that exit.

o btw

Our qb is highstrung but not any more mouthy than any other 18 yr old is. He was ejected from a game for kicking at a player that would not let go of his leg in a scrum after a play was over.

GO PATRIOTS

You can go that way, but I would guess you're an hour and a half from Waynesboro when you get off 40. I think the exit is Parsons, not sure what the # is. Your best bet is 65 South to Saturn Pkwy., take the Columbia exit off Saturn Parkway, go through Spring Hill, take a right onto the 43 bypass in Columbia, follow this bypass through Mt. Pleasant and probably 8 - 10 miles past Mt. Pleasant you will turn right onto Hwy 20, this will take you into Summertown (don't blink you'll miss it), Continue through Summertown until the road splits off to the left (there is a store that sits in the Y), bear left and follow this road until it ends (about 14 miles), take a right onto Hwy 64, you're about 15-20 minutes out of Waynesboro, keep going until you get to the square in Waynesboro, you will follow Hwy 13 South to the High School, this is the 3rd exit off the square (right next to the Bank of Waynesboro). From there it's about 2 miles to the high school, you'll see it on your left. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Region 5 lets get out there and win roun one..................................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

wayne county 21

WHH 14

wayne countys chase graham returned a kickoff 98 yards after whh had tied it up with 2 min a some change on the clock was a really sloppy game on both sides not wayne county best effort this year by a lot and i would think was not whh best either officials were terrible as well

but a win is a win is a win

wayne county 21

WHH 14

wayne countys chase graham returned a kickoff 98 yards after whh had tied it up with 2 min a some change on the clock was a really sloppy game on both sides not wayne county best effort this year by a lot and i would think was not whh best either officials were terrible as well

but a win is a win is a win

With all due respect, I am not overly surprised by the WC win. WHH is still finding their way as a football program. Congrats to WC, but their season will come to a halt next Friday night in Adams, TN. WHH will be a 1A force in the years to come if they stay 1A. Families move into WH weekly and the school zone up here is shallow in Robertson Co. Good luck to the Cats. They will need it. I have seen JB in person and I don't think that WHH would have been able to beat JB in Week 2 next week.