Westmoreland vs. Tyner

TynerRamFan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is TynerRamFan tonight? I hope you guys take care of business tomorrow night. I wish I could be there to get one of those patented fish sandwiches. I can taste one in my mouth now.

...This should be my last post until after the game...I hope everyone has a safe trip to and from the respective games!!!

can you prove that? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hope we can prove it in the playoffs. # 30 had mono, but will play vs smith co. Our D played well vs Rams the first half. Emery could have really helped if he were able to go.

Good Luck to the Wetmorons!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Glover do you really think I'm a Moron, but thanks for good luck you gave.

...Tell you what...when you get to the fishtent why don't you ask the "TynerRam Boosters" what kind of fish they are frying...no sense in getting bent out of shape about it. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ...If you are that particular about it then get a hotdog and some fries!!!

I bet it Whiting which I love when fixed correctly.

Glover do you really think I'm a Moron, but thanks for good luck you gave.

Just like pulling some string from time to time!!! I can't really get anyone strung out this year except for the Amish team in the mountains!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Its all in fun! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We've been called worse over the years!!! LOL /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

...Thanks for the input, 'sp dude'...and for those that don't know the history between these teams here are the results from previous meetings:

1999>>>"Rams"-38, Westmoreland-13

2000>>>Westmoreland-28, Rams-21

2003>>>"Rams"-40, Westmoreland-0

2007>>>"RAMS"-26, Westmoreland-13

...Three scores by running, one(1) via passing...Tyner must get those turnovers in check..."Eagles" score 1st due to two consecutive t/o's...fumble and muffed-punt...happy for the players & coaches and we are on to the 2nd round /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />