Kenwood@ Maplewood

HoldStrong

Playoff time

the Knights 2nd time going to the playoffs since Coach Bauer has been at Kenwood,

i think this year the Knights are alot stronger and more focused

Maplewood has an 8-2 record, they look alot like Kenwood does,

This is a very even match but i am going to have to say Kenwood wins in OT it all will come down to who's D will show up

What does everyone else think about this game?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kenwood looked focused last night for the first time, but im still not convinced they have that big game, big play mentality, whenever they are not blowing out some overrated or losing team they dont know how to step up, but you never know. i've seen both teams and they really really are almost about even, but this is the playoffs, maplewood has the experience and kenwood cant find ways to beat the good playoff teams. maplewood over that stingy defense 12-6

I still think Kenwoods got heart to win it...the seniors from Kenwood were here there 10th grade year and know what to expect becuase most of them played in the some of that game....they have great leadership, outstanding coaching and a top ranked D...the D has only allowed 4 TD's all season...and 3 FG..they are a hard team to score on...its going to come down to the wire...i have'nt been to a maplewood game all year but i have heard they have some talent like i said before the game will go to whos defence can stop who

the rest of the scores have been off fumbles, blocked kicks, and kick off

Sorry boski dude have to go with the Knights here. Home town team and all. Plus the Knights want another shot at the Wildcats. Here you go Coach Mac get it done and we are next. This time you will come to our place and the Refs will be out of town TSSAA officials. GOOD LUCK. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry boski dude have to go with the Knights here. Home town team and all. Plus the Knights want another shot at the Wildcats. Here you go Coach Mac get it done and we are next. This time you will come to our place and the Refs will be out of town TSSAA officials. GOOD LUCK. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Congratulations to the Cats on the Region Title. Should be an easy pickings game for you in round one against Shelbyville. Hope we can meet again in round two. Good Luck.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Congratulations to the Cats on the Region Title. Should be an easy pickings game for you in round one against Shelbyville. Hope we can meet again in round two. Good Luck.

TY and it will happen PLAY HARD KNIGHTS.. Don't break down pump each other up. I want you at our house lol. Just a friendly cross town game for two power house teams in Montgomery Co. And the way it should be, make it happen. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I remember seeing Maplewood my sophomore year, and they were the stuff that year. Despite how good their football team was, I loved wathcing their band play. They are the best band that i have seen in 4 years. The game should be a good one, but KHS has struggled with teams who possess similar team speed (MJ and CHS). In both of those games KHS didn't show up for one reason or another. I think some of the guys got down after they weren't able to dominate in the early going. If the playcalling can stay similar to that against RHS we should be ok. Running around Maplewood just isn't going to happen, so we will have to run it straight at them. Then (as long as our recievers stay out of ISS this week) we should be able to throw the ball down the field. Amius will have to take the underneath stuff and just move the chains instead of always going deep. I think it will be a great game, with tons of speed and athleticism on the field.

My pick KHS 20-14