Kenwood@ Maplewood

HoldStrong

Sorry boski dude have to go with the Knights here. Home town team and all. Plus the Knights want another shot at the Wildcats. Here you go Coach Mac get it done and we are next. This time you will come to our place and the Refs will be out of town TSSAA officials. GOOD LUCK. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey man its your pick ..if you can live with it so can i, im taking maplewood in this one and the next one .. yeah those refs need to be from out of state the way they called last years playoff game was a shame ..it was like they bet money on the game..

and as far as this game goes Maplewood D is solid, the offense can step it up more than what they have shown ..hey who knows they may be saving thier best for last ... dont be surprised if they come out running a wing t ..they got the players to do it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> kenwood remembers the beatdown from the last game with maplewood ... and they simply dont want any part of another beatdown ... hometown or not .. its going down!!!

maplewood 20 - Kenwood 6

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we love being the underdog as it provides a ton of motivation. Nobody believes in us but ourselves. We are focused and are taking it one game at a time. Maplewood is a big, fast and physical team that will be a handful. Yes we remember what happened 2 years ago and it is still fresh on our minds.

we love being the underdog as it provides a ton of motivation. Nobody believes in us but ourselves. We are focused and are taking it one game at a time. Maplewood is a big, fast and physical team that will be a handful. Yes we remember what happened 2 years ago and it is still fresh on our minds.

boski this is the D Coach and he is going to get them up for it.. This should be a really good game. The best in my opinion for the 1st round.

ya'll love being the underdogs, you have lost every game in which you were the underdog! didnt yall lose on your homecoming to mt juliet last year and didnt you lose to clarksville last year on a failed two point conversion, what is going to motivate you for a game that was two whole years ago!!! dont get me wrong, i respect kenwood a lot, they have the best d in the state, but i just find it hard that this team is as motivated as they say they are. i got maplewood because they have been here before and i just dont think kenwood has the big game mentality to step up when they are losing in the 4th quarter vs a good team, should be a great game though.

You aren't alone, some of the students are with you! We believe in you Knights!

Mac. I'd love to wade in on some of this conversation. However, seems when I do some folks get their feelings hurt or think I am targeting their child. Do me the honor of having the Black Shirts do my talking this Friday night. I am sure you can help the OC to keep his head on straight for this one. Good Luck. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I still think Kenwoods got heart to win it...the seniors from Kenwood were here there 10th grade year and know what to expect becuase most of them played in the some of that game....they have great leadership, outstanding coaching and a top ranked D...the D has only allowed 4 TD's all season...and 3 FG..they are a hard team to score on...its going to come down to the wire...i have'nt been to a maplewood game all year but i have heard they have some talent like i said before the game will go to whos defence can stop who

the rest of the scores have been off fumbles, blocked kicks, and kick off

I am sure that your D is good, after all it did hold CLarksville and Mt. Juliet down, however

the teams that you all have beaten are a combined 18-52, that is excluding the kentucky school.

The only school with a winning record that Kenwood has beaten has been Beech, the 4th seed of your region.

What I am saying is that Kenwood does not have a quality win. This is not an implication that they are not good, just unproven. I am going with Maplewood who has played a little tougher schedule, with equal success.

I am sure that your D is good, after all it did hold CLarksville and Mt. Juliet down, however

the teams that you all have beaten are a combined 18-52, that is excluding the kentucky school.

The only school with a winning record that Kenwood has beaten has been Beech, the 4th seed of your region.

What I am saying is that Kenwood does not have a quality win. This is not an implication that they are not good, just unproven. I am going with Maplewood who has played a little tougher schedule, with equal success.

i agree

my friend, take a look at maplewoods schedule. im pretty shore that kenwood schedule have nothing on this. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

25 Maplewood 46, Trezevant High School 6 Details playoffs

Aug. 31 Maplewood 20, Pearl-Cohn 0 Details playoffs

Sep. 14 Maplewood 13, Hunters Lane 0 Details playoffs

Sep. 21 Hillsboro 27, Maplewood 14 Details playoffs

Sep. 28 Ooltewah 20, Maplewood 14 Details playoffs

Oct. 5 Maplewood 41, Lawrence Co. 7 Details

Oct. 12 Maplewood 30, Whites Creek 12 Details

Oct. 19 Maplewood 23, Tullahoma 0 Details playoffs

Oct. 26 Maplewood 40, Shelbyville 0 Details playoffs

Nov. 2 Maplewood 28, Stratford 3

wow /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> and some of these teams are at the top of there region. wat a schedule

i agree

my friend, take a look at maplewoods schedule. im pretty shore that kenwood schedule have nothing on this. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

25 Maplewood 46, Trezevant High School 6 Details playoffs

Aug. 31 Maplewood 20, Pearl-Cohn 0 Details playoffs

Sep. 14 Maplewood 13, Hunters Lane 0 Details playoffs

Sep. 21 Hillsboro 27, Maplewood 14 Details playoffs

Sep. 28 Ooltewah 20, Maplewood 14 Details playoffs

Oct. 5 Maplewood 41, Lawrence Co. 7 Details

Oct. 12 Maplewood 30, Whites Creek 12 Details

Oct. 19 Maplewood 23, Tullahoma 0 Details playoffs

Oct. 26 Maplewood 40, Shelbyville 0 Details playoffs

Nov. 2 Maplewood 28, Stratford 3

wow /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> and some of these teams are at the top of there region. wat a schedule

When they played the Cats they played a team that could take out anyone on your list here, for that matter MJ too. So we will see soon enough what region can talk smack. Oh and them OWLS how would love for us to get a hookup with them nasty birds lol. Anyway if the Knights hold together as a team and the OC has his game plan together. Mr. Mac will bring the rest home. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

When they played the Cats they played a team that could take out anyone on your list here, for that matter MJ too. So we will see soon enough what region can talk smack. Oh and them OWLS how would love for us to get a hookup with them nasty birds lol. Anyway if the Knights hold together as a team and the OC has his game plan together. Mr. Mac will bring the rest home. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HELLS YES,

BRING IT HOME MAC!

HELLS YES,

BRING IT HOME MAC!

what??? you guys are nuts, this is not fantasy football ... we talking about maplewood .. not rossview ...

you go bring it home alright ... all your stuff and you are going to stay home ..its lights out in the looker room son ..my friend you in for a wake up!!

get ready for basketball knights fans!!! its over! mac-tastic baby!!

what??? you guys are nuts, this is not fantasy football ... we talking about maplewood .. not rossview ...

you go bring it home alright ... all your stuff and you are going to stay home ..its lights out in the looker room son ..my friend you in for a wake up!!

get ready for basketball knights fans!!! its over! mac-tastic baby!!

boski dude you know i like you. So hope your not setting yourself up for another heart breaker like last year.. You remember the smack from that don't you.. High Five's boski, oh by the way i never have told you i like that nic. boskidude add the dude. Good luck to both teams play hard play fair. Can't wait to see all 1st round games chatter..WIN OR GO HOME!