Kenwood@ Maplewood

HoldStrong

Sorry boski dude have to go with the Knights here. Home town team and all. Plus the Knights want another shot at the Wildcats. Here you go Coach Mac get it done and we are next. This time you will come to our place and the Refs will be out of town TSSAA officials. GOOD LUCK. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Golfendude you are praying that the Knights win because you want a chance to advance to round 3, but it is not going to happen. Maplewood owes Clarksville for what took place last year and the only way to have a chance of playing Clarksville is to knock off Kenwood. so consider it done.

It will be close but Maplewood will prevail.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't see kenwood staying close in this one.

Maplewood-35

Kenwood-14

Region 6 will be shown how weak it is as clarksville is the only team that wins from region 6

and who are you again?

region 6 is weak huh?

thats the funniest thing i have heard in a while

clarksville isnt the only team that wins games

member a few years ago when Kenwood beat Henry co.? or do you guys not speak of that day?

your a funny man

Maplewood has been streaky over the season, lack consistency. They can potentially be scary good, but havent played that way often this year. Maplewood most certainly can put up 35 on Kenwood, they have some outstanding athletes. I think it will be interesting to see which Maplewood team shows up..

It's the same way with Kenwood. They can be awesome some games, then awful the next. I hope the good KHS shows up this week. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Maplewood has been streaky over the season, lack consistency. They can potentially be scary good, but havent played that way often this year. Maplewood most certainly can put up 35 on Kenwood, they have some outstanding athletes. I think it will be interesting to see which Maplewood team shows up..

The KHS D hasn't givenup 35 points all year, they have given up 4 TD's and 2 FG's so if Maplewood scores 35, they should make it to the State title game. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I just don't see kenwood staying close in this one.

Maplewood-35

Kenwood-14

Region 6 will be shown how weak it is as clarksville is the only team that wins from region 6

No way MJ loses in the first round. They are better than CHS, even though they lost to them. I think their will be at least 2 teams from region 6, and most likely three(KHS).

No way MJ loses in the first round. They are better than CHS, even though they lost to them. I think their will be at least 2 teams from region 6, and most likely three(KHS).

I'll give you good but not better that belongs to the ones that won. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

and who are you again?

region 6 is weak huh?

thats the funniest thing i have heard in a while

clarksville isnt the only team that wins games

member a few years ago when Kenwood beat Henry co.? or do you guys not speak of that day?

your a funny man

Well just to refresh your memory the last time we played, we won in your building. and our d was the superior d that night. But, i guess you must just sit around with your buddies and say "rememeber when we actually we're good"

The KHS D hasn't givenup 35 points all year, they have given up 4 TD's and 2 FG's so if Maplewood scores 35, they should make it to the State title game. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

If you wanna go off facts yall have played some horrible teams, just look at their records. But we'll see just how good this D is friday.