Kenwood@ Maplewood

HoldStrong

what??? you guys are nuts, this is not fantasy football ... we talking about maplewood .. not rossview ...

you go bring it home alright ... all your stuff and you are going to stay home ..its lights out in the looker room son ..my friend you in for a wake up!!

get ready for basketball knights fans!!! its over! mac-tastic baby!!

Boski, hopefully for everybody's sake they'll go straight to baseball.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree

my friend, take a look at maplewoods schedule. im pretty shore that kenwood schedule have nothing on this. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

25 Maplewood 46, Trezevant High School 6 Details playoffs

Aug. 31 Maplewood 20, Pearl-Cohn 0 Details playoffs

Sep. 14 Maplewood 13, Hunters Lane 0 Details playoffs

Sep. 21 Hillsboro 27, Maplewood 14 Details playoffs

Sep. 28 Ooltewah 20, Maplewood 14 Details playoffs

Oct. 5 Maplewood 41, Lawrence Co. 7 Details

Oct. 12 Maplewood 30, Whites Creek 12 Details

Oct. 19 Maplewood 23, Tullahoma 0 Details playoffs

Oct. 26 Maplewood 40, Shelbyville 0 Details playoffs

Nov. 2 Maplewood 28, Stratford 3

wow /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> and some of these teams are at the top of there region. wat a schedule

I dont see where you find this to be that much better than Kenwood's Kenwood played 5 playoff teams one common opponent in Shelbyville with basically the same result as maplewood had. Maplewood only played 5 teams with 500 or better records and 2 off those were only 6-4 and 6-3. And lets go ahead and add that region 6 has had 3 ranked in or near top ten all year. One more thing I believe it was the same mouth running by boski that had him eating crow after the first round game last year. Remember that other team from clarksville coming to maplewood and winning. I think there is no room for anyone to say that the top 4 teams in 6AAAA are not better than 5AAAA. EX I would say beech 4th place is way better than 4th place Shelbyville. and same can be said for 3rd place kenwood and 3rd place tullahoma. I guess what I am saying is both regions have poor teams at the bottom. but 6AAAA is better 1-4 than 5AAAA. With that said I think the best team period in the regions is hillsboro

I dont see where you find this to be that much better than Kenwood's Kenwood played 5 playoff teams one common opponent in Shelbyville with basically the same result as maplewood had. Maplewood only played 5 teams with 500 or better records and 2 off those were only 6-4 and 6-3. And lets go ahead and add that region 6 has had 3 ranked in or near top ten all year. One more thing I believe it was the same mouth running by boski that had him eating crow after the first round game last year. Remember that other team from clarksville coming to maplewood and winning. I think there is no room for anyone to say that the top 4 teams in 6AAAA are not better than 5AAAA. EX I would say beech 4th place is way better than 4th place Shelbyville. and same can be said for 3rd place kenwood and 3rd place tullahoma. I guess what I am saying is both regions have poor teams at the bottom. but 6AAAA is better 1-4 than 5AAAA. With that said I think the best team period in the regions is hillsboro

Yep

your crazy, kenwood and beech wouldn't of even made the playoffs if they were in Region 5. Kenwood wouldn't of been playing northwest and teams of that level week to week

and by the way kenwood has only played 4 playoff teams and thats cause you had to play the three from your region and shelbyville who is a 4th seed. you lost to 1 seed clarksville and 2 seed mt. juliet and beat 4th seed beech and 4th seed shelbyville.

and by the way kenwood has only played 4 playoff teams and thats cause you had to play the three from your region and shelbyville who is a 4th seed. you lost to 1 seed clarksville and 2 seed mt. juliet and beat 4th seed beech and 4th seed shelbyville.

Dude your silly Beech beat us and they do have a good team. Not good enough to take out the Burro's. Xercers tell you just like we told boski last year be prepared to get your feelings hurt. After this round we will see what 6 4A is about. I would not tick them Knights off to much if i were you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The correct number is 5. Henderson County a Class 6A school in Kentucky also lost to the Knights and they made the playoffs.

I dont see where you find this to be that much better than Kenwood's Kenwood played 5 playoff teams one common opponent in Shelbyville with basically the same result as maplewood had. Maplewood only played 5 teams with 500 or better records and 2 off those were only 6-4 and 6-3. And lets go ahead and add that region 6 has had 3 ranked in or near top ten all year. One more thing I believe it was the same mouth running by boski that had him eating crow after the first round game last year. Remember that other team from clarksville coming to maplewood and winning. I think there is no room for anyone to say that the top 4 teams in 6AAAA are not better than 5AAAA. EX I would say beech 4th place is way better than 4th place Shelbyville. and same can be said for 3rd place kenwood and 3rd place tullahoma. I guess what I am saying is both regions have poor teams at the bottom. but 6AAAA is better 1-4 than 5AAAA. With that said I

wow never try to reply to a post from a cell phone ..

with that being said , i sure did eat crow last year it was good ..those refs cooked up the best crow i ever laid witness to ..it sure wasnt because clarksville was the better team either ...even with all that help ..they still only won by 6 points ...that wont be the case this year .. the clarksville association of referees .. should stay home this time ...i hate it for tullahoma and shelbyville .. good luck to you guys ..dont film the game film the refs.. or buy them lunch save you the trouble. and oh yeah Maplewood wins this game tonight ...so pack heavy ..it over!!