Greenbrier vs. McMinn Central

GreenbrierCat2

Don't get on hear and show your ignorance like volnation about 6+4+3=2. Its something you and him don't get so don't criticize me on my math!!

GB-28

MC-14

Baseball 'aficionado' (look it up, homie!, when you learn how to spell),

I'll bet you wear your baseball hat crooked? Uh!

Ignorance would be if I didn't know what it meant, but I do, because I'm the proud daddy of 3 SS's (i.e., the '6' in your mathematically incorrect formula). They've even turned a few 6>3=2's...so, backatchee, rookie.

To be so bad at math, I do like your prediction, though. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Signed (I love this!),

'MR.' (to you) Math Aficionado

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignorance would be if I didn't know what it meant, but I do, because I'm the proud daddy of 3 SS's (i.e., the '6' in your mathematically incorrect formula). They've even turned a few 6>3=2's...so, backatchee, rookie.

To be so bad at math, I do like your prediction, though. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Signed (I love this!),

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i love it

Signed (I love this!),

What HE said.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i love it

I knew you were a smart guy...with a sense of humor, too.

I'll bet '6+4+3=2' is a back-up 9. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

(I'm just kiddin'. Gotta go back to my cell. It's been fun, though. Whew!!)

All this talk about who's better is pointless if you haven't seen each other play. I haven't seen Greenbrier this year, but I'm from RobCo. and it seems this is just a regular year-in-year-out Greenbrier team (not a slam, just saying this team is similiar to how it always is). I've seen Central twice (at the Lenoir City scrimmages and the Loudon jamboree). So let me speak to both fan bases and give you guys a better sense of these teams to stop this bickering.

Greenbrier: Central is a lot like Pearl Cohn. They have some athletes, a lot of speed, and some size. They aren't technically sound all the time, but they overcome that with their athletes. Region 3 was very competitive this year and had some darn good teams. I've seen Greenbrier neutralize athletic teams before and that's what it'll take Friday night.

Central: Greenbrier is a mix of Meigs Co. and Polk Co. They usually have some big guys, good lines, and play smash mouth football. The passing game isn't one that will win games, but good enough to keep you on your toes. They usually have some quality running backs, occassionally some with speed. This team is scrappy and plays a lot better than its talent sometimes. You're gonna have to play hardnosed football for four quarters to win.

My prediction is Central by a touchdown. They've had a knack for pulling out games this year against a variety of teams. it should be a good game.

I think that is a pretty good observation. I think you're really close.

Signed (I love this!),

Excuse me for the typing error. If you knew, why did you come off with the bad math comment. I quess one of your 3 SS told you. It sounds to me like Greenbrier has their own volnation! BTW I am a trainer not a rookie it says so to the left of the post and your a challenger.

I think that is a pretty good observation. I think you're really close.

Here's an "observation" for you. MonroeSports has 4 posts, none of them about any "RobCo" (not even a typical term around here) school except to say that McMinn Central will win or a comment about a "typical" Greenbrier fan, which I'm pretty sure he knows nothing about. Kind of odd, don't you think that he knows more about teams across the state than here in good ole' RobCo. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Another thing, this is Monday. A long time til Friday. McMinn Central won a Region championship and I'm sure you're proud, but that stuff is old hat around here so pardon us if we don't bow down. I know I don't play on the team, and I'm pretty sure that most of the people posting for MC here don't either unless you have a truancy problem. So let me give you a little equation you might not be familiar with---what YOU say, or what WE say equals ZERO. So with four days left til game time if Region 3 wants to talk smack, go right ahead. The only thing we know about each other so far is what we read here (other than you might want to call up Meigs and ask them about their last trip to Greenbrier) and that Region 4 swept 3 last year. Yeah, yeah, you've improved, but you ain't the only ones.

So keep talking. Run up the pages and give everyone reading material. But until Friday, don't forget, it's ALL Cowpasture patties and don't mean a hill of beans. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Your really going to love it friday night!GB-28MC-14

Yeah, ur right i will love it....even if we lose, hope we don't but it's been a GREAT ride so far this year....GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REGION CHAMPS 3AAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET U SOME OF THAT !!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good luck Polk County, i do hope you guys win!!!!!! Great team!!!! I think Coach Derrick is coach of the year!!!!!!

Here's an "observation" for you. MonroeSports has 4 posts, none of them about any "RobCo" (not even a typical term around here) school except to say that McMinn Central will win or a comment about a "typical" Greenbrier fan, which I'm pretty sure he knows nothing about. Kind of odd, don't you think that he knows more about teams across the state than here in good ole' RobCo. Another thing, this is Monday. A long time til Friday. McMinn Central won a Region championship and I'm sure you're proud, but that stuff is old hat around here so pardon us if we don't bow down. I know I don't play on the team, and I'm pretty sure that most of the people posting for MC here don't either unless you have a truancy problem. So let me give you a little equation you might not be familiar with---what YOU say, or what WE say equals ZERO. So with four days left til game time if Region 3 wants to talk smack, go right ahead. The only thing we know about each other so far is what we read here (other than you might want to call up Meigs and ask them about their last trip to Greenbrier) and that Region 4 swept 3 last year. Yeah, yeah, you've improved, but you ain't the only ones. So keep talking. Run up the pages and give everyone reading material. But until Friday, don't forget, it's ALL Cowpasture patties and don't mean a hill of beans. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />[/quote

We are CHARGER supporters!!!!!!!!!! It's all about the kids!!! CHARGERS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!