Greeneville Vs. Sullivan East

DevilMan03

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom Line Looking past this year if we may. When Curt leaves South u all stink forever and ever

They wont stink. they will still be 2nd in the conference. but THS will be back on top and I would bet anything on it that they make it to the Semis atleast once before this years freshman class is seniors. Putting out teams like Mo East, Mo West, and...what is that one little nobody school?... Them too

If you think greeneville has been whooping up what do you call souths year? I know a loss is a loss but we are 3 points away from un undefeated season, you have lost 2 games. You got shut out by the team we beat by 30. After the greenville loss we KILLED people. yeah you had some big wins, but we have some games where it was 35-0 or 35-7 by halftime. Heck, we had a 49 halftime score at North.

Greenevill is good, but next week, or even the week after, you will find out that the dream season is over, it's time for cinderella to start moppin the floors again.

heres what needs to happen...This is a Greeneville vs. Sullivan East thread...if ur talking about other teams go on another thread...

If you think greeneville has been whooping up what do you call souths year? I know a loss is a loss but we are 3 points away from un undefeated season, you have lost 2 games. You got shut out by the team we beat by 30. After the greenville loss we KILLED people. yeah you had some big wins, but we have some games where it was 35-0 or 35-7 by halftime. Heck, we had a 49 halftime score at North.

Greenevill is good, but next week, or even the week after, you will find out that the dream season is over, it's time for cinderella to start moppin the floors again.

those games you are talking about with the blowouts mean nothing, your team doesn't really grow from them type of games, those games when you have to earn it in the final minutes and work your behind off to get the W. That's when teams grow and come together, Greeneville has had alot of them

They wont stink. they will still be 2nd in the conference. but THS will be back on top and I would bet anything on it that they make it to the Semis atleast once before this years freshman class is seniors. Putting out teams like Mo East, Mo West, and...what is that one little nobody school?... Them too

Do you mean Greeneville? I mean, I hope they take pictures at this weeks game, because they havent seen the playoffs in a while, and they really should be happy that the other teams in the 5 streams are having a down year

WOW!!! how do u play urself in a game unless practice cause ur the nobody team... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Do you mean Greeneville? I mean, I hope they take pictures at this weeks game, because they havent seen the playoffs in a while, and they really should be happy that the other teams in the 5 streams are having a down year

Ya them...sorry. Its just that their name hasnt been brought up in the Football thread in a while

those games you are talking about with the blowouts mean nothing, your team doesn't really grow from them type of games, those games when you have to earn it in the final minutes and work your behind off to get the W. That's when teams grow and come together, Greeneville has had alot of them

The past two games south has been down by in the first quarter. They still won

and we put in our JV and run the ball...(when u run the ball it takes time off the clock just so u kno...)

WOW!!! how do u play urself in a game unless practice cause ur the nobody team... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well I mean, they have to play good players somehow.

Oh are we? I think Daniel Boone would agree that YOU my friend are the nobody team. Stupid post