Greeneville Vs. Sullivan East

DevilMan03

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean Greeneville? I mean, I hope they take pictures at this weeks game, because they havent seen the playoffs in a while, and they really should be happy that the other teams in the 5 streams are having a down year

haha now thats good, but g-ville hasnt pulled away in games like South because they just arnt as good, and believe me they had their close game test in THS and that was a dog-fight for the ages

we run the ball with the jv team and not run upo the score on other teams...

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...still dont understand. makes no sense. completely off topic

but what wld south say about us...well they cldnt say that because we beat them and im sure their team isnt imature like u my friend...

South would say that greeneville beat us by 3 in game where south just didnt give it their all. what would greeneville say about getting shut out at boone? /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

what he was trying to say is Greeneville pulls there good players out when they know they have the game in the bag. Greeneville could have had some big scoring games to. The Cherokee game the 2nd string was in with 10:00min's to go in the 3rd.

and when we pulled out our Varsity in the Cherokee game it was like 52-6 i think the final was 52-26...

South would say that greeneville beat us by 3 in game where south just didnt give it their all. what would greeneville say about getting shut out at boone? /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i kno that 1...they wld say we didnt have team work that game...but since then they found out what team work was and havnt lost since...knock on wood...