Greeneville Vs. Sullivan East

DevilMan03

Well....in the South vs. East game they had a whole lotta nothing. haha.

Well from reading articles on tricitiessports.. It looks like they have a decent qb and a rb with almost 1000yds. but it also looks like there not that strong. I mean yes south beat them by 50. But east barely sqeaked by unicoi co. and i didn't catch the johnson county score. But all in all yes they may be tough but on paper they look like one week they come to play one week they don't

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well from reading articles on tricitiessports.. It looks like they have a decent qb and a rb with almost 1000yds. but it also looks like there not that strong. I mean yes south beat them by 50. But east barely sqeaked by unicoi co. and i didn't catch the johnson county score. But all in all yes they may be tough but on paper they look like one week they come to play one week they don't

those are the teams you got to watch out for. Greeneville needs to learn how to play the full 48 min's instead of just the first 12. I dont think they should go into eat the clock mode so early ( mo west game)

those are the teams you got to watch out for. Greeneville needs to learn how to play the full 48 min's instead of just the first 12. I dont think they should go into eat the clock mode so early ( mo west game)

Well i think its been our offense they show up and then they give enough to get by. I hope we have a more aggressive gameplan in the playoffs that could hurt us

One time at band camp.......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Again Kev-O? I thought you learned that the band quotes were not necessary. Grow up

No disrespect to east or anything, but I still see Greeneville having their way with them...I believe it's going to be a Barner/Hall night...and dont forget the passing...we are a team can rly run and when needed we can pass...

I know. Im just kidding. I think Greeneville should beat East but you never know.

I still say East.

well thats ur pick lol...but logic and everything else goes for the devils...what r u goin to say IF we do win...?...lol...AND when we beat tn high and south...?...lol...i wld and will be speechless... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />