Dyer County vs. Frayser

JTrain5264

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyer County has a team of not only athletes but a group of kids with alot of DESIRE! That in it self will put them a step ahead. Backed by a coaching staff that CARES> You can put a great bunch of athletes on the field any given day but if they do not have that internal DESIRE it isn't going to happen. They work as a unit,coaching staff and all. I don't think CAN'T is a word in their vocabularly at this moment. Like I tell my kid CAN'T isn't a word its an ATTITUDE!

Though they (Frayser) don't have the best record, this IS a BRAND NEW SEASON ! No one gave us a snow balls chance in ..... to be where we are at the beginning of the "season past" ! So YOU know what it feels like & THEY know what they want to accomplish (sound familiar..... it should) The CHOCTAWS MUST NOT take any team in the play offs lightly or they WILL become spectators ! Gotta keep doing what you have done EVERY week in the "season past" ! Man, it's a ride like no other when you go "DEEP" in to the playoff picture ! I look for the D.C. coaches to prepare as if it were Dyersburg, Haywood, Covington or Crockett in the "season past". They (the coaches) know that EVERY contest is a "Loser Leaves Town Match" ! No room for complacency at this point ! It MUST BE FOOT TO THE FIREWALL EVERY DAY IN PRACTICE ! FOCUS ........ INTENSITY .......... CONCENTRATION & ALL THE OTHER ASPECTS THAT HAVE GOTTEN YOU WHERE YOU ARE, BECOME EVEN MORE IMPORTANT NOW ! Continue to play as a T-E-A-M and not eleven individuals & you will continue to mature & gel as a force to be reckoned with. I REFUSE TO MAKE PREDICTIONS ! Predictions are simply opinions .................. DESTINY on the other hand is .......... well, it's entirely up to you CHOCTAWS ! The approaching "New Season" is SWEET ! But you've never been there ! So practice like you'll want to play with focus & intensity & leave it ALL on the field ! IF you do that you nor anyone else can ask more. The Frayser team is coming to YOUR HOUSE and YOU MUST PROTECT YOUR HOUSE ! It's a PRIDE THING and D.C. PRIDE RUNS DEEP & STRONG! Think the crowd last night was big ?!? ..........Wait til next Friday ! Then it just snowballs ! You are playin' for more than just this year as well ! You are playin' for leavin' YOUR LEGACY behind when you leave the halls of DCHS in the Spring. You have already contributed monumentally to returning D.C. back into the program that it once was. Let nothing stand in your way ! As I said, CONTINUE to FOCUS ...... WORK HARD .......... AND PREPARE for each opponent as if it were your last ! 'Cause IF YOU DON'T it JUST MIGHT BE ! Stay with what got you where you are ! Primarily UNITY, HARD WORK & BELIEVING IN YOURSELVES ! Hold YOURSELF AND YOUR TEAM MATES ACCOUNTABLE FOR EFFORT ON & BEHAVIOR OFF THE FIELD ! People are really watchin now ! 'Cause THE CHOCTAWS DONE GOT THEIR ATTENTION AND RESPECT !

GO CHOCTAWS ! I AM PROUD OF EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU !

Dyer Co

Um, I am assuming that is your pick! Get geared up for practice tomorrow boys! Of course you have already left your mark at Dyer County,but now the time comes to see HOW MUCH FARTHER you want to take it!! Go into the following week with all MIND,BODY,and SPIRIT and make it happen!!!!! GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Though they (Frayser) don't have the best record, this IS a BRAND NEW SEASON ! No one gave us a snow balls chance in ..... to be where we are at the beginning of the "season past" ! So YOU know what it feels like & THEY know what they want to accomplish (sound familiar..... it should) The CHOCTAWS MUST NOT take any team in the play offs lightly or they WILL become spectators ! Gotta keep doing what you have done EVERY week in the "season past" ! Man, it's a ride like no other when you go "DEEP" in to the playoff picture ! I look for the D.C. coaches to prepare as if it were Dyersburg, Haywood, Covington or Crockett in the "season past". They (the coaches) know that EVERY contest is a "Loser Leaves Town Match" ! No room for complacency at this point ! It MUST BE FOOT TO THE FIREWALL EVERY DAY IN PRACTICE ! FOCUS ........ INTENSITY .......... CONCENTRATION & ALL THE OTHER ASPECTS THAT HAVE GOTTEN YOU WHERE YOU ARE, BECOME EVEN MORE IMPORTANT NOW ! Continue to play as a T-E-A-M and not eleven individuals & you will continue to mature & gel as a force to be reckoned with. I REFUSE TO MAKE PREDICTIONS ! Predictions are simply opinions .................. DESTINY on the other hand is .......... well, it's entirely up to you CHOCTAWS ! The approaching "New Season" is SWEET ! But you've never been there ! So practice like you'll want to play with focus & intensity & leave it ALL on the field ! IF you do that you nor anyone else can ask more. The Frayser team is coming to YOUR HOUSE and YOU MUST PROTECT YOUR HOUSE ! It's a PRIDE THING and D.C. PRIDE RUNS DEEP & STRONG! Think the crowd last night was big ?!? ..........Wait til next Friday ! Then it just snowballs ! You are playin' for more than just this year as well ! You are playin' for leavin' YOUR LEGACY behind when you leave the halls of DCHS in the Spring. You have already contributed monumentally to returning D.C. back into the program that it once was. Let nothing stand in your way ! As I said, CONTINUE to FOCUS ...... WORK HARD .......... AND PREPARE for each opponent as if it were your last ! 'Cause IF YOU DON'T it JUST MIGHT BE ! Stay with what got you where you are ! Primarily UNITY, HARD WORK & BELIEVING IN YOURSELVES ! Hold YOURSELF AND YOUR TEAM MATES ACCOUNTABLE FOR EFFORT ON & BEHAVIOR OFF THE FIELD ! People are really watchin now ! 'Cause THE CHOCTAWS DONE GOT THEIR ATTENTION AND RESPECT !

GO CHOCTAWS ! I AM PROUD OF EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU !

73 we are always talking about how they are a team...and they do....mess with one get them all....THEY ARE A FAMILY OF BROTHERS AND THEY REFUSE TO LET THIER BROTHERS DOWN!!!!! AS LONG AS THEY KEEP DOING WHAT GOT THEM TO THIS POINT THEY CAN GO AS FAR AS THEY WANT AND THEY WANT THAT RING!!!!! This being said we all knew the talk of the re-match would be going on but I am tired of it the first one we knew it was going to happen this one we don't..... Looking at the BRACKET THE RE-MATCH I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IS McNairy...but we can't think of ANYONE BUT FRAYSER THEY WANT TO GO DEEP IN THE PLAY OFFS ALSO!!!!! KEEP DOING WHAT GOT YOU TO THE DANCE JUST BETTER!!!! THIS WEEK I WANT THE CHOCTAW NATION ON OUR FEET!!!!!! It will be cold but if you get on your feet and cheer them on you will get warm....WE ARE THE 12 MAN!!!!! SO LETS GET UP!!!!! CHOCTAWS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!

Dyer County should roll in this game. Having seen Frayser in week 1 against Dyersburg, allow me to tell all Choctaw supporters the team is very athletic. Very undisciplined though, and against the Choctaws, mistakes plus a talented team wearing Orange and White will be more than the Rams can stand.

Stay focused young men, I have witnessed many a football game and I see something special going on with this team, but it can disappear in a minute if Frayser is overlooked.

Just remember what it took to get to this point and stay grounded Choctaws. There are many people singing your praises, including myself believe it or not, so don't try to do too much and keep the Choctaw Choo-Choo on track.

Congrats on a great regular season and earning the Region 7 title. There are five games remaining for someone to win and I just hope the eventual champion is either my Black and Gold or the Orange and White.

Good luck fellas!

Dyer County should roll in this game. Having seen Frayser in week 1 against Dyersburg, allow me to tell all Choctaw supporters the team is very athletic. Very undisciplined though, and against the Choctaws, mistakes plus a talented team wearing Orange and White will be more than the Rams can stand.

Stay focused young men, I have witnessed many a football game and I see something special going on with this team, but it can disappear in a minute if Frayser is overlooked.

Just remember what it took to get to this point and stay grounded Choctaws. There are many people singing your praises, including myself believe it or not, so don't try to do too much and keep the Choctaw Choo-Choo on track.

Congrats on a great regular season and earning the Region 7 title. There are five games remaining for someone to win and I just hope the eventual champion is either my Black and Gold or the Orange and White.

Good luck fellas!

I agree with you ! This can not be considered a "week off", because if it is ,it could turn into "permanent lay off"! There will be "speed & athleticism " to spare on the visiting Rams squad, BUT you have faced both before CHOCTAWS! Stay with what brought you to the "dance" & play CHOCTAW FOOTBALL ! START THE COUNT DOWN FELLAS !YOU NEED FIVE MORE!

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!

Good luck fellas!

EXACTLY!! Choctaws FOCUS only on the game/ Frayser this Friday night! I have not witnessed the "DC PRIDE" the Chocs have Revived at DCHS in several years. Dont press yourselves too hard because its NEW terriorty for you,HOWEVER You "MUST" take this game in stride as any game you have played this season.ONE GAME AT A TIME CHOCTAW NATION! FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS EXECUTE EXECUTE EXECUTE! GO CHOCTAWS !! GO TROJANS !! GO TOMCATS !! GO TIGERS!!

EXACTLY!! Choctaws FOCUS only on the game/ Frayser this Friday night! I have not witnessed the "DC PRIDE" the Chocs have Revived at DCHS in several years. Dont press yourselves too hard because its NEW terriorty for you,HOWEVER You "MUST" take this game in stride as any game you have played this season.ONE GAME AT A TIME CHOCTAW NATION! FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS EXECUTE EXECUTE EXECUTE! GO CHOCTAWS !! GO TROJANS !! GO TOMCATS !! GO TIGERS!!

Dang 64 i was beginnin' to think you were gonna jump ship on us ! I thougt you might've been pullin' for Crockett last Friday ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Seriously though Thanks for ALL you support ! Wish we ALL (Dyer Countians) could see things the same way until / if we meet again ! I ain't got Coach Renshaw lettin our CHOCTAWS take Frayser lightly !

LET THE GAMES BEGIN ! IT'S A BRAND NEW SEASON GUYS ! EVERYBODY IS 0 - 0 ! Best that you approach it that way !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!! GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET IT ON YOUR MIND FELLAS! The time IS HERE ! It's PLAYOFF TIME IN DYER COUNTY ! Your REGULAR SEASON GOALS are behind you ! FOCUS ON FRAYSER ! Cause their NEW RECORD is the SAME AS YOURS ! They are comin' to YOUR HOUSE TO BEAT YOU ! The way this one TURNS OUT IS UP TO YOU ! It would be in your BEST INTEREST TO PREPARE AS YOU HAVE ..... WITH FOCUS ....... & PRIDE ............. IN EVERY MINUTE OF PRACTICE / PREPARATION THIS WEEK ! You CHOCTAWS running the "SCOUT TEAM" ............ TAKE IT TO 'EM ! CHALLENGE 'EM ! You'll be makin' YOURSELF BETTER at the same time ! Challenge 'em ! If they are slackin on a play get in their face ! They'll respect you for it when it's done ! CHOCTAWS stay UNIFIED & FOCUSED ON THE TASK ! FOUR MORE ............. ONE AT A TIME & YOU'RE GOIN TO THE 'BORRO ! ........ BEEN A LOOOOOOOOONG TIME GUYS ! LONG TIME !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!