Dyer County vs. Frayser

JTrain5264

GO CHOCTAWS!! Go out and play tomorrow night with INTEGRITY!!! Without integrity success is not possible!!! Determination, drive,focus and humility are all a part of being a CHAMPION!!!! SHOW EVERYBODY WHAT DC PLAYERS ARE MADE OF!!!! A TEAM OF CHAMPIONS!!! No one player any more special than the other, but a team of WINNERS!!! Go Choctaws!!!!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard from several people throughout the week that a defensive starter was thrown off of the team and susepended from school for a disrespectful act to a coach. Is this true because this could hurt a team to lose a player this late in the season. I know that everyone talks about how they play as a team and one player doen't make up the team but everyone has to admit that it could make a big effect when you lose a starter that has been on this defense all year. Sometimes when a unit is changed around then bad things can happen. Im not downgrading this team because Im sure that they will get passed it. I just think that it could hurt them in end.

I have heard from several people throughout the week that a defensive starter was thrown off of the team and susepended from school for a disrespectful act to a coach. Is this true because this could hurt a team to lose a player this late in the season. I know that everyone talks about how they play as a team and one player doen't make up the team but everyone has to admit that it could make a big effect when you lose a starter that has been on this defense all year. Sometimes when a unit is changed around then bad things can happen. Im not downgrading this team because Im sure that they will get passed it. I just think that it could hurt them in end.

Adversity is thrown in the face of champions all the time. It's time for you seniors to get together and make sure that something positive comes out of this. Don't let one player ruin your season. Stick together as a team and move forward! GO CHOCTAWS!!

Adversity is thrown in the face of champions all the time. It's time for you seniors to get together and make sure that something positive comes out of this. Don't let one player ruin your season. Stick together as a team and move forward! GO CHOCTAWS!!

This unit has will always BE A TEAM!!!! They will always stick together AS A TEAM!!!!!! ADVERSITY is part of the make up of CHAMPIONS !!!!! They had a GREAT DAY of PRACTICE WED. one of the BEST I have seen in weeks. They know practice hard and PLAY HARDER!!!!! I would'nt want to be Frayser come Friday night!!!!!! To ALL FANS OF DC AT THE GAME LAST WEEK I TRIED TOO GET YOU UP AND CHEER THIS WEEK I WANT THE WHOLE CHOCTAW NATION ON THEIR FEET SO LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!G.A.T.A.!!!!!!!!!!!GATA

This unit has will always BE A TEAM!!!! They will always stick together AS A TEAM!!!!!! ADVERSITY is part of the make up of CHAMPIONS !!!!! They had a GREAT DAY of PRACTICE WED. one of the BEST I have seen in weeks. They know practice hard and PLAY HARDER!!!!! I would'nt want to be Frayser come Friday night!!!!!! To ALL FANS OF DC AT THE GAME LAST WEEK I TRIED TOO GET YOU UP AND CHEER THIS WEEK I WANT THE WHOLE CHOCTAW NATION ON THEIR FEET SO LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!G.A.T.A.!!!!!!!!!!!GATA

Steve, hope you had a good trip back and I will see you tonight!!! I can't wait till 7

Good Luck Choctaw Fans! I know the stadium will be packed! You MOST LOYAL FANS, make em all get up and cheer, ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!!

GET PUMPED CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!! ..ITS TIME FOR CHOCTAW "DC PRIDE" FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL !!!!!!!!!!! DA,DA,DA,DA DA,DA!!!!!!!!! GO TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!

Yea I have to agrree with most people. I saw Ftayser at the beginning of the year. It was pathetic.I would like to say they have improved from then. but according to their record they haven't. Their only win was a 14-12 squeaker over Hillcrest. Plus this DC team is playing their best football right now. I would say to DC watch out cuz these teams from Memphis love to play spoiler but I think they are ready and will get the job done

One thing that I will say might change things. In the Dyersburg game they never punted the ball giving Dyersburg amazing field possession all night long. If the have any type of punting game it could turn into a game of field possessoin and they might have a small chance. They werent that bad when they played us, but we usually started at the 30 yard line or shorter with only a small ammount of field to score with.