Wilson Central @ Coffee Co.

catwomen1992

you've got to be yankin on someone's chain with a comment like that. there may in fact be only one team out of your region that has a slight chance in winning the first round and i promise you that IT AIN'T COFFEE COUNTY. You folks have no clue that you are less than 24 hrs from getting your feelings hurt. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Like I said. Time to shut some region 4 mouths. CC, LC, WC, and/or Cookeville could score 100+ points every game, and Region 4 folks would still say we have no chance against even their last place team.

Gimme a break....

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said. Time to shut some region 4 mouths. CC, LC, WC, and/or Cookeville could score 100+ points every game, and Region 4 folks would still say we have no chance against even their last place team.

Gimme a break....

region 3 could win against region 4.....but its not as likely to happen....its like the time we beat riverdale (im a smyrna fan)...its gonna happen..just not often....good luck to both teams....but i gotta go with my region here....WC by 3

you've got to be yankin on someone's chain with a comment like that. there may in fact be only one team out of your region that has a slight chance in winning the first round and i promise you that IT AIN'T COFFEE COUNTY. You folks have no clue that you are less than 24 hrs from getting your feelings hurt. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Thats a pretty harsh statement there my friend. I give Coffee County credit, they arent a bad team at all, heck they are in the playoffs. Im sure CC will give it there all as well as WC, it should be a great game under friday night lights. DUB-C to pull out the win and travel to Riverdale!

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Thats a pretty harsh statement there my friend. I give Coffee County credit, they arent a bad team at all, heck they are in the playoffs. Im sure CC will give it there all as well as WC, it should be a great game under friday night lights. DUB-C to pull out the win and travel to Riverdale!

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

i think coffee co will get their fealings hurt! Think they can hang with region 4 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i think coffee co will get their fealings hurt! Think they can hang with region 4 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You know catwomen, you sure do let your claws out lol Here's how I see it. Win or lose Coffee Co. has had an outstanding season. This year's team has really made all of us in Coffee Co. proud. These kids have shown alot of heart this year and I applaud them. This game may or may not be the last for our seniors. If it is, then I wish them all the best of luck in the future. Those that continue to play football will make Coffee Co. proud again.

As far as the game goes, I higly doubt WC will shut us out. They beat us by 20 in the first game and since then both teams have improved. It's pretty safe to say that Coffee Co. will come into this game and play their hearts out as well as WC. I believe this will be a great game for both teams, and may the best team win. And in my biased opinion I hope it's Coffee Co. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I can't predict a score in this game nor do I think anyone can, not even the experts. Good luck to both teams Friday Night and lets see some good football!!!

It' game day...good luck tonight guys....it's gonna be cold out there!!

Yeah it is....but ill be there! It will be an outstanding game, im looking for both teams to play a great game. Of course im going with DUB-C for the win....good luck both teams.

You know catwomen, you sure do let your claws out lol Here's how I see it. Win or lose Coffee Co. has had an outstanding season. This year's team has really made all of us in Coffee Co. proud. These kids have shown alot of heart this year and I applaud them. This game may or may not be the last for our seniors. If it is, then I wish them all the best of luck in the future. Those that continue to play football will make Coffee Co. proud again.

As far as the game goes, I higly doubt WC will shut us out. They beat us by 20 in the first game and since then both teams have improved. It's pretty safe to say that Coffee Co. will come into this game and play their hearts out as well as WC. I believe this will be a great game for both teams, and may the best team win. And in my biased opinion I hope it's Coffee Co. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I can't predict a score in this game nor do I think anyone can, not even the experts. Good luck to both teams Friday Night and lets see some good football!!!

i know ouch she was harsh to yall....good luck to both teams tonight...and whoever wins..get ready for riverdale..man cause they want thier rematches in round 2 and 3.....i honestly think though CC could pul the upset and win

And you, hollowman, have no idea what your talking about. "you folks have no clue that you are less than 24hrs from getting your feelings hurt." ... Coffee County has NEVER won a playoff game...we DO have a clue. Coffee County fans hope to win...expect is a different thing! ... The guy you quoted is a Lincoln County guy supporting reginon 3 ... pay attention

pee-du, you're such an imbecile. i know exactly what's going on, and you are obviously the first of several to have had their feelings hurt. i apologize, but don't be so thinned skinned. the only one out of your region that has a snow ball's chance in winning is lc. anyhow, we can finish this on another day, hopefully over some more important issues. good luck!

Everyone from Wilson Central have a safe trip down. I expect to see both teams put everything out on the field tonight. Good Luck!