Henry County vs. Raleigh Egypt

bigredfan4ever

Little, are you kidding me, they are probably the biggest team we have played all year. They are huge up front,

ttwo cats like 6-3 280-290, they are fast, they are very talented, have shown a tendency to not be very disciplined and just play the game with no direction, but think not of them as being small or uncoordinated. They have more talent and size than we have seen this year.

Ya know thats one thing you can always count on those memphis schools having, a lot of size and talent. but, the key will be their discpline level and they haven't really shown that all year but they could find it. HC just needs to come out and take a commanding lead early, because if this team hangs around then they will start to believe

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know thats one thing you can always count on those memphis schools having, a lot of size and talent. but, the key will be their discpline level and they haven't really shown that all year but they could find it. HC just needs to come out and take a commanding lead early, because if this team hangs around then they will start to believe

Exactly! But to echo the prophet, they are NOT small - at all! A big lead early and then keep the hammer down.

By the way, like your call name...

Good morning gang!! The pot is oh so fine this morning!! The fumes from this batch are almost intoxicating. Talked to my boy last night and he said that they are fired up and ready for RE. He too said that they have some size but he was not overly concerned. I guess I wouldn't be either if I was his size...hehehe!!

You ain't gonna believe what we have thrown into the pot this morning...

Eye of newt and toe of frog,

Wool of bat and tongue of dog.

Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,

Lizard's leg, and howlet's wing,

For a charm of powerful trouble,

Like a heck-broth boil and bubble.

If I can just get the Gator to keep his tail out of the pot. We couldn't find the paddle this morning and he started stirring it with his tail! No! Don't take that out of there...Put that back...Don't...gotta go. He has taken the bat out of there...again.

ROLL RED ROLL!!!

WHO YA ROOTIN' FOR!!!

ROLL RED ROLL!!!

Good morning gang!! The pot is oh so fine this morning!! The fumes from this batch are almost intoxicating. Talked to my boy last night and he said that they are fired up and ready for RE. He too said that they have some size but he was not overly concerned. I guess I wouldn't be either if I was his size...hehehe!!

You ain't gonna believe what we have thrown into the pot this morning...

Eye of newt and toe of frog,

Wool of bat and tongue of dog.

Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,

Lizard's leg, and howlet's wing,

For a charm of powerful trouble,

Like a heck-broth boil and bubble.

If I can just get the Gator to keep his tail out of the pot. We couldn't find the paddle this morning and he started stirring it with his tail! No! Don't take that out of there...Put that back...Don't...gotta go. He has taken the bat out of there...again.

ROLL RED ROLL!!!

WHO YA ROOTIN' FOR!!!

ROLL RED ROLL!!!

Hey guys keep us in your prayers my son had a hard helmet to helmet hit yesterday at practice, went to the er catscan looked pretty good, going for an mri this afternoon.

Henry will win by as many as they want to. Make no mistake about it...this is a huge mismatch!! Of course that's what you want in a first round game. Get in, win it quickly, and get out and set about the business of serious preparation and play for what begins the tough road. Relax, Henry faithful, this one will be over with a quickness.

There is no way Henry County can lose this one!!! That whole other region is weak! It's a cakewalk to to semi's!

You could probably say that last year the first round game was easy. This year may be also. The next two games you only won by a touchdown each. Melrose is no cakewalk. They have played in twice as many playoff games as HC. They have played in four times as many semifinal games. They have been to the finals six times and won two. I would not say the region is a cakewalk.

It's that attitude that cost us Westview. Stay focused, team.

I agree... I saw some film on RE and they had some big boys, and some great athletes, but they all looked to be playing uninspired and just simply went through the motions with no intensity... If we come to work and play football, we should beat RE by 35, but we gotta remember it's the playoffs, and that might inspire them somewhat