Henry County vs. Raleigh Egypt

bigredfan4ever

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know it's early, but let's go ahead and get it started! What do you guys think? Me personally, i think another big red score parade!!! GO BID RED!!!

I must agree with you after watching last nights game and seeing how focused the defense was and all the threats we have on offense. they have a 2-8 record but we still have to practice hard and stay with our game plan and once again congrats Region 7-4A Champs the real HC Henry County

Any team can beat any team in the playoffs...with that said.... I see HC winning by about 4 TD's

Henry will win by as many as they want to. Make no mistake about it...this is a huge mismatch!! Of course that's what you want in a first round game. Get in, win it quickly, and get out and set about the business of serious preparation and play for what begins the tough road. Relax, Henry faithful, this one will be over with a quickness.

From the perspective of an old and retired coach like myself, this game is scary. Their record in itself will present a problem for the Henry County players and fans alike. My advice to the Henry County team would be that you better get ready for this one without regard to their record. Everyone has the same record right now and that is 0-0.

From the perspective of an old and retired coach like myself, this game is scary. Their record in itself will present a problem for the Henry County players and fans alike. My advice to the Henry County team would be that you better get ready for this one without regard to their record. Everyone has the same record right now and that is 0-0.

I agree, when you get to the playoffs it's a whole different season so we must be ready to play. And from what i've heard they threw for over 300 yards so our secondary must be ready.

The only problem you have is the complacency of the players in a mismatch such as this. The responsibility of getting your players ready lies with the coaches and I'm sure the Henry staff will make sure this doesn't happen. As I said, this will be over almost before it starts!

The only problem you have is the complacency of the players in a mismatch such as this. The responsibility of getting your players ready lies with the coaches and I'm sure the Henry staff will make sure this doesn't happen. As I said, this will be over almost before it starts!

You are correct about the problem. I think the coaches will surely address this over and over and my guess is that it will be a tough sell. Hopefully the players will listen and respond accordingly. What do you think about the rematch at Munford? How does Fairley compare with last year's team? Does Hardin County have much of a chance? Does Northside have ANY chance at all?

Good Morning Big Red Country!!! Its going to be a great week and great football weather. We need to show up in force this week, no matter who the opponent is or what their record shows. This is the playoffs, what we've been waiting for all year long! So I say let's get those Pharoahs in here and lets put 'em down!!!

Let's Get it ON!!!