Henry County vs. Raleigh Egypt

bigredfan4ever

You are correct about the problem. I think the coaches will surely address this over and over and my guess is that it will be a tough sell. Hopefully the players will listen and respond accordingly. What do you think about the rematch at Munford? How does Fairley compare with last year's team? Does Hardin County have much of a chance? Does Northside have ANY chance at all?

You may want to dress the freshman team for this one! It's true that stranger things can happen but I don't see this one. There is no doubt the coaching staff is all over it and RE has very little to offer in the way of resistance.

Dry track at Munford and things could get interesting. It will be a close one and not similar to the last game. Hopefully we can minimize the running back while getting some points again.

Didn't see Fairley this year but it will be a struggle for Hardin. Not sure if there is a home field advantage other than the bus ride since Memphis games (Melrose the exception) don't usually get much attendance.

Would be great if Northside could pull it off but Melrose would have to be looking way ahead. Experience and home field is a tough combo to overcome but Northside is a much, much better 4 seed than RE so it could happen.

Good Luck and hope for no injuries across West Tennessee!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew!! What a season...and it aint over yet!! Time to get the next brew started. Anybody got any suggestions for ingredients?? I will be using a base of mud/slime from the Goose Pen this week. Since the rain we had the other week, the bottom there is nice and slimey and grey.

Good to meet some of my brethren over the weekend. Nice to put a face with the names...let's go BRFL, 'Cephus, Red Warrior!! Time to get serious now. As the boys chant...

1-2-3 STATE!!

1-2-3 STATE!!

Whew!! What a season...and it aint over yet!! Time to get the next brew started. Anybody got any suggestions for ingredients?? I will be using a base of mud/slime from the Goose Pen this week. Since the rain we had the other week, the bottom there is nice and slimey and grey.

Good to meet some of my brethren over the weekend. Nice to put a face with the names...let's go BRFL, 'Cephus, Red Warrior!! Time to get serious now. As the boys chant...

1-2-3 STATE!!

1-2-3 STATE!!

It was nice to meet you too BR84. Sorry i didnt go out on the field with you. I had to get home and get some sleep. Had to work early the next mornin.

1-2-3 STATE!!

1-2-3 STATE!!

with them being the Pharoahs I think some mummy parts would be in order

Guest Advisor

Since the JCM Cougars ended their season early, it will be good to see the Yanker this week in Paris since his father is doing well and he has no game to attend at The ROCK! The Advisor can't wait to hear the Yanker's take on the Pharoahs although I hate to wait 'til Thursday! Maybe, the Yanker will modify his prediction precedures since it's playoff week! I understand that there are many wonderful and tasty dishes on this week's tailgating menu! The Yanker is certain to find a tailgate party with his favorite pregame snack!! Go Big RED!!

1-2-3 STATE!!

1-2-3 STATE!!

Add equal amounts 0f camel paddy and asp venom. Nice to meet you BR 84! Its time for some poetry;

The Pharohs Phind Paris

Coming are Rameses, Akhenaton, and Tut

Hoping to get out of their unlucky rut.

They probably think we are hillbilly dumbies

Lets hope they return home silent as mummies.

Since the JCM Cougars ended their season early, it will be good to see the Yanker this week in Paris since his father is doing well and he has no game to attend at The ROCK! The Advisor can't wait to hear the Yanker's take on the Pharoahs although I hate to wait 'til Thursday! Maybe, the Yanker will modify his prediction precedures since it's playoff week! I understand that there are many wonderful and tasty dishes on this week's tailgating menu! The Yanker is certain to find a tailgate party with his favorite pregame snack!! Go Big RED!!

The YANKER will be there. Some one bring him a cowbell

The YANKER will be there. Some one bring him a cowbell

I definitely think the Yanker should go to Paris and get there early and enjoy the hospitality of the great Henry County fans and friends he has there. I`m sure he would have a marvelous time. That`s what high school football is all about. Besides, if he only knew who Patsdoc is and knew that I have got to meet her, he would definitely be jealous of me. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

BTW patsdoc...this could definitely be a pizza weekend. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Just to let the gang know how we will be making this week's brew...something for your reading enjoyment.

Round about the cauldron go;

In the poisoned entrails throw.

Toad, that under cold stone

Days and nights hast thirty-one

Sweltered venom sleeping got,

Boil thou first i' the charmed pot.

Double, double toil and trouble;

Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.

Macbeth, 4. 1

RED SWARM...RED SWARM...RED SWARM!!!