Round 1 Alcoa vs Sweetwater

Rankinated2010

All this recruting whoo haa is just malarki. Every Kid that has an impact for alcoa's team is from the alcoa area. Randall Cobb, Troy Hodge, And Rex Myers are all from the Alcoa areaa. so get off this stint about alcoa recruiting.

however i see swetwater routing alcoa in the shut out 35-0. hmmm this water sure is sweet

SW 35-0? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ....................quit drink'n that "water"! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been to hickmans house and go to school with him , def not a knox Co kid

I'm not sure who this is but i kno for a fact that Jeff Hickman lives in Hardin Valley and that is in Knoxville and he goes there because of a friend he has known since preschool and he is no longer on the football team but he told him to go to Alcoa and he def did not wanna go to Karns

SW 35-0? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ....................quit drink'n that "water"! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't think it's water he's drinking. Less than a day away. I am ready to see the road to state get going.

Sorry Sweetwater, but I have to believe that Alcoa will take this one easily. Alcoa is just a tough team to do business with. I think they are even better now that they have A Living Legend walking the sideline for them.

Alcoa no doubt has the advantage in this game, but one thing you have to remember is that this is the play-offs. Every team that takes the field tonight will be pumped and that could be bad or good. If Alcoa takes relaxes too much or looks ahead it could be bad. I want very much for Sweetwater to win, but I am not crazy. Alcoa should win this one, but there is always a chance. ? Is Alcoa's backup QB as good as the starter?

I have to say

Sweetwater 17

Alcoa 14

Why do you ask how good our backup is. Randall is playing tonight unless I missed something. Plus, of course our backup isn't as good. Randall is D1 afterall, but the supporting cast could beat sweetwater without Cobb.

I have to say

Alcoa- A lot

Sweetwater- Very little

Like I said anything can happen, it is playoff time, besides it was just a question, no need in getting upset. D1 means nothing, he could still get injured during the game. Then what. I am not wishing he get hurt, I was just curious as to what kind of back up they had at the QB position.

Alcoa no doubt has the advantage in this game, but one thing you have to remember is that this is the play-offs. Every team that takes the field tonight will be pumped and that could be bad or good. If Alcoa takes relaxes too much or looks ahead it could be bad. I want very much for Sweetwater to win, but I am not crazy. Alcoa should win this one, but there is always a chance. ? Is Alcoa's backup QB as good as the starter?

I have to say

Sweetwater 17

Alcoa 14

Chase James is the backup and actually started the first game of the season at AAA Spring Hill. He is a threat to run as well as pass, just like Cobb, just a milli-second slower (which is still very fast) If Cobb didn't play, (which he will) we would still have no trouble rolling tonight.

Alcoa 49

Sweetwater 0

starters out mid-2nd qtr.

Sweetwater will be even worse without Johnkins. (what a waste)

Chase James is the backup and actually started the first game of the season at AAA Spring Hill. He is a threat to run as well as pass, just like Cobb, just a milli-second slower (which is still very fast) If Cobb didn't play, (which he will) we would still have no trouble rolling tonight.

Alcoa 49

Sweetwater 0

starters out mid-2nd qtr.

Sweetwater will be even worse without Johnkins. (what a waste)

What happened to Johnkins?

I have to say

Sweetwater 17

Alcoa 14

sweetwater by 7

I love the faith you guys have in your team...but its gonna get ugly at Bill Bailey Stadium tonight and not in Sweetwaters favor. Rankin will leave the starters in longer tonight because they have to get used to playing a whole game so Alcoa by atleast 45.