Hardin Co. @ Fairley

utfan2

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Hardin will take this one and play Henry Co. again in round two!!!!!

Sorry...Fairley prevails in this one. Hardin coming in off a week of emotional buildup and then suffering a major "beatdown." has got to have an effect. Another factor will be that I am guessing that Henry Co. played a very physical game. Injuries (major or minor) will have an effect. Fairley will be big, fast and athletic! Too many athletes! Travel is always a pain. As for the coaches, are concerned, while Sloacum is growing the distinct edge goes to McAdams. All things considered, give the nod to Fairley. JMO

I am from Henry County and I wish you luck in this game. I hope that region 7 wins every game, although that is not likely. I saw Henry County beat Fairley last year. They were very big and athletic. Their defense was very good. Their offense was fair. I hope you play well and come to Henry County in round two. Good luck.

Oh my goodness! ... LOLOLOLOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ... In that case ... Go get'em Bulldogs!

Hey kwc, how good will Fairley be against the passing attack of Hardin County? I know their defense is tops, but can they keep it together against a sound and disciplined passing team?