Fallen From Grace

BigDogDaddy

OK i know he has been given chances i understand all that BUT he is still a 20-22 year old kid if you take football away totally he may never straighten up so i am in favor of someone letting him on the team and tell him this is your last shot u put him in a different enviroment with somthing already being taken away that maybe it will wake him up and realize this is it and he goes on to be a great person in the community

Surely he was already told by Coach Fulmer that this was his final shot, don't you think?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't lump Bowman into that category. Yes, he made mistakes at UNC and had to leave, but in case you haven't heard, Adarius grew up a lot, learned from his mistake and is now at Oklahoma State and is projected to be a NFL draft pick, mostly likely a first-rounder. We all in Chattanooga are very proud of him.

Bowman is in that category for sure the only difference is he made a good choice after his mistake and strraightened up and he wasnt given 4 chances

Bowman is in that category for sure the only difference is he made a good choice after his mistake and strraightened up and he wasnt given 4 chances

did he have this problem in HS??? if so, was there any discipline?? or was he given special treatment then??

i've seen this at another midstate school, kids caught with marijauna on campus and still allowed to play... what does that say to the others??