Region 1-1A

GiveMeWingsss

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Wannamaker & Amos from Grace? What about Buckner from Jellico? They are probably the best athletes in the region. I don't see how Lunsford would be MVP if all he does is hand the ball off. No offense to him but thats their offense. And if anybody from Cloudland won something, it should be Tipton. I just dont want to see anybody get robbed.

What about Wannamaker & Amos from Grace? What about Buckner from Jellico? They are probably the best athletes in the region. I don't see how Lunsford would be MVP if all he does is hand the ball off. No offense to him but thats their offense. And if anybody from Cloudland won something, it should be Tipton. I just dont want to see anybody get robbed.

It might just surprise you how much Lunsford and Hughes means to their teams. These teams have a few more weapons , they don't have to rely on them like some of the other teams in the region does. Thats why their records are what they are.

It might just surprise you how much Lunsford and Hughes means to their teams. These teams have a few more weapons , they don't have to rely on them like some of the other teams in the region does. Thats why their records are what they are.

An MVP is somebody that a team can't live without. Like a Buckner from Jellico. He scored 26 of Jellico's 36 touchdowns. and only threw 5 interceptions.

Im not saying Lunsford and Hughes arent any good.

Im sure that the awards will be shared though. Like it was last year. Co-MVP, Co-Offensive POY, etc.

An MVP is somebody that a team can't live without. Like a Buckner from Jellico. He scored 26 of Jellico's 36 touchdowns. and only threw 5 interceptions.

Im not saying Lunsford and Hughes arent any good.

Im sure that the awards will be shared though. Like it was last year. Co-MVP, Co-Offensive POY, etc.

Just because he was the mvp on Jellico's team ,don't mean he is the mvp of the league. It might surprise you how many TD'S these other fellers had. Another thing is ,both Cloudland and Hampton played tougher teams than you guys did.Another thing is ,they don;t usually give the MVP to a player on a team that don't even make the playoffs.

when it's all said and done, we all know who will be the MVP. the kids from jellico and grace dont really have a shot at it and I can never remember the MVP going to an defensive player like estep. it will be michael lunsford. he has threw for a lot of TD's and ran for a lot of TD's (pujo give us some stats on Michael and Hughes). The only one that is close is Jordan Hughes. Hughes will still win the Offensive POY. If somebody from Hampton didn't win the MVP it would be a joke. They flat out embarrassed every team in the conference...