Region 1-1A

GiveMeWingsss

You also started a thread about individual stats, then accused someone of padding a players stats. My point is, you talk out of both sides of your mouth. Your right, its not my business what you do 24 seven and I'm not worried about it. I just knew it would strike a nerve, cause most middle-aged /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> men would feel pretty silly playing on a high school message board all day. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My whole life evolves around my Family , mainly my kids and you know it. I've also got some family association w/ the Hampton football team but you know that to. So what's it to you if I get on here and post 24/7. Really though, I feel that your time would be better served if you weren't worried about what I'm doing with my mine. My wife says she's satisfied and I work with my kids everyday,they seem to be doing just fine.

As far as the football being a team thing, I',m big on that, but this thread was brought up by someone worried about the individual awards, wasn't this one about All Region. Hampton already won the All Region TEAM award. They should rule the individual awards also. I don,t know of anyone on the Hampton TEAM I,d trade for anyone else in the Region. We'll keep them all. Not going to trade any of the Coaches either.

This thread was probably started by a kid also, so what is it to you?

Hey 91landers, sorry about Saturday. Your boys fought hard.

They just got beat by a good team. No excuses, we hurt ourselves a few times, but that's part of it. The Boys never quit! They were still hitting when the horn went off. I'm very proud of them. They went 10-1, only loss came in the championship game against an all-star Johnson City team. Not bad for a bunch of plowboys from Roan Mtn. We'll get 'em next year.

I promise i wasnt trying to be funny I just thought that Hampton was an automatic W the way everyone is talking . The better game should be @ Cloudland tomorrow night. Just thought id ask .

Itook it as an honest question, it wasn,t real hard to awnser. I will be listening for the score and pulling for the Landers in a big way.

Itook it as an honest question, it wasn,t real hard to awnser. I will be listening for the score and pulling for the Landers in a big way.

I wish there was a way for someone @ Hamptons game to watch the game and listen to Cloudlands game and for someone @ Cloudlands game watching and listen to Hamptons game . Not listen to the whole game just catch parts and scores. That b cool.

I've watched Hampton football for over thirty years. There's been a lot of talk about who deserves the Player of the Year Award for the region. I think Hampton has a whole team of boys who could be chosen as Player of the Year. Each and every one of the starters would be a standout on any county team. It's easy to spot a big fish in a little pond. It's harder to spot a trophy fish in a REALLY BIG LAKE filled with REALLY BIG FISH. Lake Watauga has Micheal Lunceford.

Never have I seen a quarterback with the capabilities of Micheal Lunceford. Not only is he a great quarterback, he's another coach on the field. Never this year has he not given credit to the players around him for the success the Dogs have achieved. This past Friday night's game against Coalfield, showed what a talented player he is, not only on offence but also on defence. He works hard studying gamefilms and comes prepared each week and gets the job done. He doesn't ask for any credit but he deserves it! It will be no different this week against Oneida.

TheDogFather

I've watched Hampton football for over thirty years. There's been a lot of talk about who deserves the Player of the Year Award for the region. I think Hampton has a whole team of boys who could be chosen as Player of the Year. Each and every one of the starters would be a standout on any county team. It's easy to spot a big fish in a little pond. It's harder to spot a trophy fish in a huge lake. Lake Watauga has Micheal Lunceford.Never have I seen a quarterback with the capabilities of Micheal Lunceford. Not only is he a great quarterback, he's another coach on the field. Never this year has he not given credit to the players around him for the success the Dogs have achieved. This past Friday night against Coalfield, showed what a talented player he is, not only on offence but also on defence He works hard studying gamefilms and comes prepared each week and gets the job done. He doesn't ask for any credit but he deserves it! It will be no different this week against Oneida. TheDogFatherI've watched Hampton football for over thirty years. There's been a lot of talk about who deserves the Player of the Year Award for the region. I think Hampton has a whole team of boys who could be chosen as Player of the Year. Each and every one of the starters would be a standout on any county team. It's easy to spot a big fish in a little pond. It's harder to spot a trophy fish in a huge lake. Lake Watauga has Micheal Lunceford.Never have I seen a quarterback with the capabilities of Micheal Lunceford. Not only is he a great quarterback, he's another coach on the field. Never this year has he not given credit to the players around him for the success the Dogs have achieved. This past Friday night against Coalfield, showed what a talented player he is, not only on offence but also on defence He works hard studying gamefilms and comes prepared each week and gets the job done. He doesn't ask for any credit but he deserves it! It will be no different this week against Oneida. TheDogFather

I was talking to Michael after the game, he said ,those boys blocked their butts off, they sent alot of people and the backs did a heck of a job picking them up. I agree ,he threw the ball as well as anyone Ive ever saw at the highschool level, but if you don,t have time and the receivers don,t do their jobs, he couldn,t do nearly as well. Its a total team effort and these boys don,t seem to care who gets the glory as long as they get the win. I was very happy for Luke Blackman when he caught the td pass, this little bugger has alot of ability. I overheard Newburn talking to some people after the game, He said WOW did you see Payton Manning out there tonight, He could have been talking about Marvin Harrison. You never hear anything out of Milhorn, you just get a big smile, very humble kid. Jaynes and Irick are just out there to help the team. Its just a total team effort. I,m very proud of this team by the way they conduct themselves. They deserve to be Champions but Regardless of what they do, I'll always remember these guys and they were my Champions. This is a very special bunch of kids. BE PROUD