Region 1-1A

GiveMeWingsss

Iknow exactly where you stand and Ialso know where alot of other people stand, Hatred is the right word for some of the people around here. 2timencallstate told me how alot of people felt around here, I already knew it. Its not any of the coaches at Cloudland,they are all good people. But hatred exists and their is not any justifcation for it. But as far as I'm concerned ,Go Landers and Bulldogs.

Some people are Idiots. You'll find a few everywhere you go. They're just childish!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people are Idiots. You'll find a few everywhere you go. They're just childish!

They are everywhere, but I think he may be the most hated Coach to ever Coach in Carter Co. Even when he was at Cloudland ,he was the most hated, I think it goes with winning. He may even like being hated.

Maybe so, but I'd pick him for my team.

And he knows it, Bunches of people in this whole area wants him coaching their children,me being one of um,I hope to heck he,s still at it when mine gets at the highschool age. I also wish he would be coaching the Landers. We just might have something BIG.

I dunno about the coach of the year business, but Player of the year SHOULD go to Hughes. Period.... All you Hamptonites look at it this way: Hampton could have had ANY QB from this conferance (except Taylor from Unaka,) put him behind that monster line, and made him look great. But if you take Hughes out of the picture up on Space Mountain, and right now they would be on the hardwood trying to find someone to get the ball to Stocton in the post instead of hosting a 1st round play-off game. And everyone knows that's true.

I dunno about the coach of the year business, but Player of the year SHOULD go to Hughes. Period.... All you Hamptonites look at it this way: Hampton could have had ANY QB from this conferance (except Taylor from Unaka,) put him behind that monster line, and made him look great. But if you take Hughes out of the picture up on Space Mountain, and right now they would be on the hardwood trying to find someone to get the ball to Stocton in the post instead of hosting a 1st round play-off game. And everyone knows that's true.

Its all a matter of opinion and I think both schools are happy with their QB's. When its all said and done, aLL the Coaches in the region will pick what they think.These too are best of friends and really don,t deserve to be put through all this dicussion. The way I look at it is this, Hampton has the better team, Cloudlands players get alot more playing time. The stats don't tell the real story.

did I say that ? if you will read i say jc is a hall of fame coach and i haven't even been around hampton football but for the last 3 years. Anyone who would even think that is stupid, All i was saying is coach of the year KEY WORD YEAR. What if i had said that ray charles could win with all that size and talent and oh you guys Played teams that are so much better. when did you play Maryville, alcoa, or south .

Is that not disrespectful.

if you will read carefully, I said THIS YEAR. and yea Hampton did play alot better teams than chuckey doak, west greene and north greene outside of conference. why did everyone jump on me because i had an opinion? i said nothin bad about cloudland...

If im not mistaken the two games other than Hampton that we lost were in North Carolina. By the way if a game is won by 3 points or less its still a win . I think u guys might have had one of those games. U might need to get the PEPTO because we only lost 1 game in the State of TENNEESSEE . FACT check the schedule underlined at the top of the screen and go find our games and where they were played.

Since Cloudland only lost 1 game in TENNESSEE, we will talk about the games that they won. So here are a couple of FACTS for you. The teams Cloudland beat in TENNESEE had a combined record of 25-45. And of those teams, the teams outside of conference had a combined record of 5-25. Just something to think about when you talk about Cloudland's success in the state of TENNESSEE. Having said that, I have always pulled for Cloudland when they are not playing Hampton. Everyone just got mad at me because I didn't agree that Robbie should win COY. To all those people, I am deeply sorry...

Since Cloudland only lost 1 game in TENNESSEE, we will talk about the games that they won. So here are a couple of FACTS for you. The teams Cloudland beat in TENNESEE had a combined record of 25-45. And of those teams, the teams outside of conference had a combined record of 5-25. Just something to think about when you talk about Cloudland's success in the state of TENNESSEE. Having said that, I have always pulled for Cloudland when they are not playing Hampton. Everyone just got mad at me because I didn't agree that Robbie should win COY. To all those people, I am deeply sorry...

Don't be sorry. Just promiss us that if the highlanders make to hampton in the playoffs. You will make robbie your personal COY. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It seems that no matter how well a team does in spite of all the odds stacked against them, there will be people who undermines their achievements. They will say,"Well, look who they were playing" or "well they couldn't have done it without so and so. Then those same people will turn around and say football is a team sport. I don't think I've ever been up to my knees in BS, but I finally think I'm there. No, I'm not going to slap anyone for being on the computer 24 seven, but I'm hoping some people will see how silly it makes them look when there whole life revolves around coacht.

It seems that no matter how well a team does in spite of all the odds stacked against them, there will be people who undermines their achievements. They will say,"Well, look who they were playing" or "well they couldn't have done it without so and so. Then those same people will turn around and say football is a team sport. I don't think I've ever been up to my knees in BS, but I finally think I'm there. No, I'm not going to slap anyone for being on the computer 24 seven, but I'm hoping some people will see how silly it makes them look when there whole life revolves around coacht.

My whole life evolves around my Family , mainly my kids and you know it. I've also got some family association w/ the Hampton football team but you know that to. So what's it to you if I get on here and post 24/7. Really though, I feel that your time would be better served if you weren't worried about what I'm doing with my mine. My wife says she's satisfied and I work with my kids everyday,they seem to be doing just fine.

As far as the football being a team thing, I',m big on that, but this thread was brought up by someone worried about the individual awards, wasn't this one about All Region. Hampton already won the All Region TEAM award. They should rule the individual awards also. I don,t know of anyone on the Hampton TEAM I,d trade for anyone else in the Region. We'll keep them all. Not going to trade any of the Coaches either.