Region 1-1A

GiveMeWingsss

Is it true that they only have 4 seniors? I thought it was six. Cloudland did better this year. I think they would have done just as good last year if Jordan had not been hurt all year. They lost some close games last year and they won some close games this year. But, this ain't horseshoes. If you don't like how much Pujo is on the computer go smack him in the mouth.

Yes and no. In our main formation its four but a couple of times we do bring in another tight end so that would make it five and on defense 4.

Ibeleive i would know. The main reason why we improved so much this year is because the guys were given a choice lift or lose. this was the first time since i have been around the team that they were lifting and running during the offseason. hard work pays off

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and no. In our main formation its four but a couple of times we do bring in another tight end so that would make it five and on defense 4.

Ibeleive i would know. The main reason why we improved so much this year is because the guys were given a choice lift or lose. this was the first time since i have been around the team that they were lifting and running during the offseason. hard work pays off

This whole thread has went to Hades, but I have to tell you that I think, in my opinion, if I hear one more Cloudland fan say you only lost 1 game in Tennessee, I;ll be sick. Look, you lost 3. period. And you lost 1 very, very bad. The reason you say it is because you gave up 72 points in one game. I believe. How should a coach get recognition with that on his resume. Cloudland did better than most expected, but then again, they won some games, they should have lost. They didn't have what I consider a season to recognize a coach as Coach of the Year, and this is just my opinion, you don't have to like it.

This whole thread has went to Hades, but I have to tell you that I think, in my opinion, if I hear one more Cloudland fan say you only lost 1 game in Tennessee, I;ll be sick. Look, you lost 3. period. And you lost 1 very, very bad. The reason you say it is because you gave up 72 points in one game. I believe. How should a coach get recognition with that on his resume. Cloudland did better than most expected, but then again, they won some games, they should have lost. They didn't have what I consider a season to recognize a coach as Coach of the Year, and this is just my opinion, you don't have to like it.

I guess since Lunsford, I mean JC, finally got the Mountain City monkey off his back he should be COY. Anybody with half a brain that follows R1-1A football knew Hampton had the team to beat. They are making a run at the Gold ball and will probably threepeat in the semis. I could be COY with a team like that. Anyone could, so don't turn this around. I'm not bashing on the Bulldog coaching staff. Those guys do an awesome job, I know most of them well. But COY has to make a big change in a program; such as improvement. Look beyond Robbie and see who has done that in R1-1A. Hampton is still on top but every other program has faltered; Cosby, Unaka, Jellico, Grace. Cloudland is the only program that has really improved from last years standings.

If im not mistaken the two games other than Hampton that we lost were in North Carolina. By the way if a game is won by 3 points or less its still a win . I think u guys might have had one of those games. U might need to get the PEPTO because we only lost 1 game in the State of TENNEESSEE . FACT check the schedule underlined at the top of the screen and go find our games and where they were played.

Well I called 2timencallstate and Cloudland did have 6 senios,the stats were a little off ,but we had a very good chat and we,re fine, I still like all the people involved with Cloudland football. There is still ALOT of hatred for Mike and his son , they don,t deserve it. All he ever did for Cloudland was good things and everyone with a half a brain knows it. As far as azaz ,whatever he goes by ,take Dogbreaths advise and slap me off my computer, I.ll be sure to take it like a man. I'm not trying to be mean,I just see things the way they are and not what I would like them to be.

If im not mistaken the two games other than Hampton that we lost were in North Carolina. By the way if a game is won by 3 points or less its still a win . I think u guys might have had one of those games. U might need to get the PEPTO because we only lost 1 game in the State of TENNEESSEE . FACT check the schedule underlined at the top of the screen and go find our games and where they were played.

I believe they had two: Unicoi by 3 Oneida by 2

And the night Mitchell put up 72, I don't think anyone around here could have beat them. They were rollin'. We made them look better than they were with our broken pass defense, But they were still smokin'. On any given night though, you never know. That's why they play the games.

Well I called 2timencallstate and Cloudland did have 6 senios,the stats were a little off ,but we had a very good chat and we,re fine, I still like all the people involved with Cloudland football. There is still ALOT of hatred for Mike and his son , they don,t deserve it. All he ever did for Cloudland was good things and everyone with a half a brain knows it. As far as azaz ,whatever he goes by ,take Dogbreaths advise and slap me off my computer, I.ll be sure to take it like a man. I'm not trying to be mean,I just see things the way they are and not what I would like them to be.

Hatred is such a strong word pujo, you know where I stand.

Hatred is such a strong word pujo, you know where I stand.

Iknow exactly where you stand and Ialso know where alot of other people stand, Hatred is the right word for some of the people around here. 2timencallstate told me how alot of people felt around here, I already knew it. Its not any of the coaches at Cloudland,they are all good people. But hatred exists and their is not any justifcation for it. But as far as I'm concerned ,Go Landers and Bulldogs.

Iknow exactly where you stand and Ialso know where alot of other people stand, Hatred is the right word for some of the people around here. 2timencallstate told me how alot of people felt around here, I already knew it. Its not any of the coaches at Cloudland,they are all good people. But hatred exists and their is not any justifcation for it. But as far as I'm concerned ,Go Landers and Bulldogs.

So u will be @ Orr field come Friday right.