Coalfield @ Hampton

HHSDAWG

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not for sure about the scoreboard but they were out there all day today working on it.My cousin Tim Andrews said that they had a great week of practice so everybody is pretty positive right now I do know that everybody is healthy for this one It should be fun I know I can't wait!GO DOGS!!!!

Healthy is the best thing I,ve heard in a while, I, m just glad Jared is doing better, He is a huge part of this team. We,ve really had some young guys step it up from time to time this season. I,m not one that feels sorry for Hampton next season. I see a big strong team for the next couple of years. Another good thing is, these young guys have got alot of game experience over the year.

not for sure about the scoreboard but they were out there all day today working on it.My cousin Tim Andrews said that they had a great week of practice so everybody is pretty positive right now I do know that everybody is healthy for this one It should be fun I know I can't wait!GO DOGS!!!!

the scoreboard is definately working. i seen it on as i came to school this morning and it looks great. it has red lights instead of the yellow/clear/white lights...

Pujo good luck to you and your bulldogs maybe we can meet again down the road this year!!!

All us Mountain folks are pulling for the Yeller Jackets tonight, would love to visit the Creekbank. Got my fingers crossed. Don;t seem like anyone gives you guys much of a chance. That could very well be a fatal mistake. Go YELLER JACKETS