Morristown East at Sullivan South

SSFan

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curt also put your Qb out of the game with a big hit on the sidelines when he was playing free safety, who knew he could play D? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> . I hope this game showed everyone that the Rebels are a TEAM and have many weapons. Teams cannot base their game plan just on stopping curt because then people like Fletcher will TAKE OVER. He is going to be a fantastic running back and definately showed his potential on Friday night.Everytime South beats someone the flag is brought up as an excuse.. dont you love it? haha Go Rebs and goodluck against Mo West

He DID NOT put our qb out of the game and to say so is just stupid. Howell was fine and when the game looked over, they put in barnett the senior. Our qb was fine and popped up right after the hit. He has been hit before.I did not use the flag as an "excuse". I just pointed out how a redneck and that flag go hand in hand. That flag really has no bussiness on a high school field. Sorry but in this day of being politically correct, I would think that they would understand that it rubs some people the wrong way. How bumb are you? That flag is a topic all its own without even mentioning the game and to say people use it as an excuse makes you look like a idiot. It is 2007 and people can celebrate their "heritage" without the flag.

I want all the stats, for both teams. total yards, turnovers, first downs

tricitiessports.com

He DID NOT put our qb out of the game and to say so is just stupid. Howell was fine and when the game looked over, they put in barnett the senior. Our qb was fine and popped up right after the hit. He has been hit before.I did not use the flag as an "excuse". I just pointed out how a redneck and that flag go hand in hand. That flag really has no bussiness on a high school field. Sorry but in this day of being politically correct, I would think that they would understand that it rubs some people the wrong way. How bumb are you? That flag is a topic all its own without even mentioning the game and to say people use it as an excuse makes you look like a idiot. It is 2007 and people can celebrate their "heritage" without the flag.tricitiessports.com

The flag isn't a symbol of racism. It's school pride.

If this is the case I don't want you all to be called the hurricanes because it might rub people in Louisiana the wrong way. I don't Cherokee to ride their horse anymore because it offends the Native Americans in the area. And most of all I don't want Greenville to be called the devils anymore because it offends the Christians.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Curt also put your Qb out of the game with a big hit on the sidelines when he was playing free safety, who knew he could play D? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> . I hope this game showed everyone that the Rebels are a TEAM and have many weapons. Teams cannot base their game plan just on stopping curt because then people like Fletcher will TAKE OVER. He is going to be a fantastic running back and definately showed his potential on Friday night.

Everytime South beats someone the flag is brought up as an excuse.. dont you love it? haha

Go Rebs and goodluck against Mo West

Yeah well those kids in the South student section planted their little flag on the field at Burley after their loss here...all they got was dirt in their flagpole.

Yeah well those kids in the South student section planted their little flag on the field at Burley after their loss here...all they got was dirt in their flagpole.

I saw them do that to, then i saw the coach rip them a new one, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I saw them do that to, then i saw the coach rip them a new one, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

that took some balls tho lol...man i wish i cld have heard wat the coach told them lol...maybe he said GREENEVILLE IS BETTER THAN US GET OVER IT...LOL... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />...

If this is the case I don't want you all to be called the hurricanes because it might rub people in Louisiana the wrong way. I don't Cherokee to ride their horse anymore because it offends the Native Americans in the area. And most of all I don't want Greenville to be called the devils anymore because it offends the Christians.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

A student was holding the flag and saying racial slurs to our ethnic players. I don't know where I could get confused that it is not racism and it is school pride. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

you've got to be the dumbest person ever and im going to stop saying retard and idiot so i dont "rub" you the wrong way /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

A student was holding the flag and saying racial slurs to our ethnic players. I don't know where I could get confused that it is not racism and it is school pride. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

And I'm sure every person that owns a rebel flag/goes to South runs around in cutoff shirts yelling racial slurs. You are confusing a part, with the whole.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

you've got to be the dumbest person ever and im going to stop saying retard and idiot so i dont "rub" you the wrong way /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would appreciate it.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

This is what happens when you put computers in the special education department of Mo East. I will also stop posting if Mo East wins tonight. I might even limit myself to one post a week if Mo East holds Curt to 3 touchdowns or less. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

South-49

East-6

Canes24- 0 brains

And this is what happens when you give a computer to somebody who thinks they know football... Blazer why don't you do us all a favor and keep that promise because your boy curt didn't find it three times but i'm sure you'll find his zipper later on tonight... but enough of the smack talk because there's no reason in getting mad over another curt phillips worshiper... kudos to number 15 for taking over a game that mr. wisconsin couldn't handle... but now for what really gets me angry... East High has been outcoached week in and week out this year. Mr. Hatcher, I have to say that a qb run on 3rd and 15 was a great call late in the game. Nick Taylor ran the ball on the first drive harder than any runningback you've had run it this year. Where was he at late in the game when you needed yards? Josh Kyle has great hands and can jump with the best of them. Where has he been on the offensive side of the ball this year. Everybody wanders why East has had such a down year on offense this year. One word- Coaching. You have to put the right personnel in if you want to win football games. Mr. Hatcher you failed your team this year. You had some of the best talent in the conference but you obviously don't know how to handle it. Kids in high school can play both sides of the ball if you would just let them. Furthermore, why would you tell your team that your going to build for next year before a playoff game. That's what the regular season is for. I hope that over the next year, you learn how to coach football because I'm sure that all of the East fans would hate to see their canes blow another season on a coach. You talk about bringing another state championship to East but I can promise you this. Until you change your coaching philosophy 100%, you will never win a state championship as a head coach. The canes of the '07 season deserved more from their head coach. Congrats and good luck to Sullivan South in the upcoming week.