Morristown East at Sullivan South

SSFan

Can't wait till all the smack talkin East fans log back on tonight and give their excuses. We just scored again while you guys were driving back to Motown!! It's now 87-21. We spotted you 21 and then we started playing. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

That's 3 butt whippings in the last 4 years for those of you who are counting. You concentrated too much on Curt. How'd you like T Fletch?? And to think, you almost had US convinced that we only had one player!

87? That has to be a typo.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next year people definitely won't know what to do...lol.

No Curt to focus on...

But we'll have Jeffers, Fletcher, Kitz, etc. etc....

I can't wait for next year...I might even pad up myself, lol.

Doubt it tho. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Anyway. gj tonight boys, see ya Monday.

Good game by both teams!!! Mo. East brought it to South, 1st quarter, M.E 21 - 0. South made defensive adjustments and then East scores no more. 41 unanswered! South brought the game back to the canes!

Hard fought and well played by both teams, good luck next year East, and for my Rebs!!! Get ready for next week, Mo. West is very tough!!! KEEP ON ROCKIN REBS!!!!!!!!!

Spotting people 14-21 points is giving me acid. MoEast keyed on Curt. So now everybody else knows South has another weapon. He's been there all along he just doesn't get the ball. 22 carries 175yds and 4 TD's. He had 109yds in the first half. They had 9 in the box. A 5 man front...and he's running up the gut and off tackle. Credit Hunter Beedle. He blew holes open all night...and then #15 shifted gears. Way to go "Spin Doctor"!

Spotting people 14-21 points is giving me acid. MoEast keyed on Curt. So now everybody else knows South has another weapon. He's been there all along he just doesn't get the ball. 22 carries 175yds and 4 TD's. He had 109yds in the first half. They had 9 in the box. A 5 man front...and he's running up the gut and off tackle. Credit Hunter Beedle. He blew holes open all night...and then #15 shifted gears. Way to go "Spin Doctor"!

Good game South---you knew how to win--- East had too many mistakes

to play a team as good as South --Curt played a good game along with

the other running backs. The pressure got to our sophomores and they

were not ready to handle it. Too many fumbles trying to get more yardage

than you were giving us, Knock off those points and I would rate the teams

about equal.

South is the only team left of the Mountain Lake teams playing tonight

so you can see that the 5 River teams are not push overs.

Good luck--and you will need it to knock off two teams waiting to get a

shot at you.

Amen to that. I don't think I can take our slow starts anymore. Outstanding discipline to keep your composure after getting down 21, way to go REBS! Taylor Fletcher awesome game tonight! Let's come out fired up next week and take it to the Trojans early and keep it there for 48 minutes!! We can't keep digging holes to claw out of! Note to Rebel fans, get off the sofas and lets fill up Death Valley for this game! I personally think its a shame that we aren't drawing more fans to the home games than we are.

I did not see this one but did watch the TV highlights. I heard # 15 credit his dad with teaching him a spin move featured on one of the highlight shows (I can't remember which one). Way to go, Dad! I think this was the CMS game of the week so I look forward to watching it next week.

I can guarantee one thing. Don Woods has the best 4A program in the area. South is coming on and will battle M-W next week. South will not win if they fall behind by 14 or 21 in the first quarter.

South better get it together, if the number 4 seed team gets 21 points up on them, how are they going to handle the 1 and 2 teams? Rebels need to quit looking at week 14 and worry about week 12 and 13 first.

B-b-b-but Curt PROMISED /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

B-b-b-but Curt PROMISED /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Im surprised everyone from south has not start calling him daddy, what do you think barb /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />