Playoff upsets

Spartansfan

I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see Ooltewah defeat Bearden, but then that would mean facing William Blount on the Governor's field the following week and that would definitely be the end of the road for the Owls I'm afraid. The Owls might be a force to be reckoned with in a year or two, but they're not quite ready for William Blount this year.

Maybe......maybe NOT. You're definitely right about the fact that the owls will be a force to be reckoned with in a year or two. The younger teams are loaded with talent. If all goes well, the Owls will be a powerhouse for the next few years.

My only concern now is to get past Bearden so that we cn get to WB (maybe they'll lose in round 1 /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> , although not likely) The way things have gone for Region 2 teams this year...anything is possibsle.

Good Luck to ALL Region 2 teams. Let's get through round 1 and make our region proud.

Go OWLS!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic