Playoff upsets

Spartansfan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not strong enough.

Oh now coach i did'nt mean they would take you out. I can tell you this from the game they played us several weeks ago. What i seen was a team that really closed well on the ball and there d that night did as well. I would think they have only fine tuned it some more by now. What really interest me about this game will be the stats of this game and the score. What you think Coach to soon talk about meeting again lol. *BIG SMILE*

Oh now coach i did'nt mean they would take you out. I can tell you this from the game they played us several weeks ago. What i seen was a team that really closed well on the ball and there d that night did as well. I would think they have only fine tuned it some more by now. What really interest me about this game will be the stats of this game and the score. What you think Coach to soon talk about meeting again lol. *BIG SMILE*

we're going to find out.. running ur mouth early isnt always a good thing... mark my word

we're going to find out.. running ur mouth early isnt always a good thing... mark my word

Are you flippen i was giving Beech a complement. Yeah dude you beat them Burro's stick around for the Wildcats.. I HOPE SO.. DO IT /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Polk County definitely. They certainly are not your typical third place team. Look for a rematch against McMinn Central in a few weeks. If Rhea County was playing anybody besides Maryville they would definitely be a cinderella this year. It could be really good game for the first half. Rhea County gave Red Bank all they wanted until they started throwing the ball to the defenders instead of the wide receivers.