Cheatham County at Fayette Ware

Big Country

That's right Big Country....just focus on the game and hitting hard every play. I would be happy to come over one day and talk trash over the loudspeaker for CC to help prepare them for Fri. But the easiest way is to just get after them. The longer CC hangs around in this one the better their chances.

Also remember this Fayette coach is responsible for the sideline rule on coaches and players . You better warn the refs ahead of time, because he likes to try and intimidate the refs.. He will be standing at the hash mark if you let him.

I REMEMBER WHEN HE WAS AT MELROSE PULLING HIS PRANKS, REMARKS TO REFS ON MOST PLAYS,RUNNING DOWN THE SIDELINES EVERY PLAY "INSIDE" THE FIELD OF PLAY AS IF HE WERE THE BALL CARRIER OR BLOCKER YELLING AT HIS PLAYERS. HES A SIGHT TO BEHOLD . GONNA BE A FULL MOON TOO YALL !!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was the Fayette coach...I wouldn't get those country boys from CC too fired up. But the FW is a big-time hot dog and likes the limelight.

Wonder how FW's basketball practice went?

I admit his antics on the field my be a little over the top, but he gets a lot of his players in college. I don't know why, but the recruiting services love him and his kids. He can just about He also filled the stands of Orange Mound on Friday Nights. He turned Melrose into one of the most feared programs in the state. They would come out and have about 15 kids with their shoes painted gold and they would put on a show. He's turned FW into a region champion when not so long ago they were going 0-10. I'm not taking up for his cheating, but he's done a lot for those programs. He says that he has learned from that experienced and changed, I give the man credit for taking over a dead program and turning it around.

IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING WHATS SCHOOL DO YOU REP!!!!!

I am a fan from a 5-3a school- Page. I have nothing to do with Cheatham co football. I am a BIG 5-3a supporter especially at playoff time. I root for all the teams in the region even though some are our biggest rivals.

By the way, how was b-ball practice again today? It's no secret the longer football season goes for FW, the more behind basketball gets.

I am a fan from a 5-3a school- Page. I have nothing to do with Cheatham co football. I am a BIG 5-3a supporter especially at playoff time. I root for all the teams in the region even though some are our biggest rivals.

By the way, how was b-ball practice again today? It's no secret the longer football season goes for FW, the more behind basketball gets.

WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT ABOUT BASKETBALL THEIR IS ONLY ONE FOOTBALL PLAYER THAT PLAYS BASKETBALL AND THATS ONE OF OUR BEST FOOTBALL PLAYERS THATS IS OUR 6'6 JR NICK BARBEE FREE SAFETY ONTHER THAN THAT NO ONE ELSE PLAYS BASKETBALL!!! AND BY THE WAY TIME HAS CHANGED FAYETTE WARE IS NOT SO MUCH A BASKETBALL SCHOOL NO MORE ITS BOTH AND I BEAT THEY BOTH WILL BEAT ANY ONE FROM 5-3A /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I think Cheatham County will win this very close game and will make the trip to Giles County for the second time this year, where they will yet again get blownout. Good luck to the Cubs this week, and remember, everybody in Giles County is waiting on you.

I hope you are right on the first part but I hope that you are wrong on the second part.

Good Luck to Giles against Bolivar Central /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT ABOUT BASKETBALL THEIR IS ONLY ONE FOOTBALL PLAYER THAT PLAYS BASKETBALL AND THATS ONE OF OUR BEST FOOTBALL PLAYERS THATS IS OUR 6'6 JR NICK BARBEE FREE SAFETY ONTHER THAN THAT NO ONE ELSE PLAYS BASKETBALL!!! AND BY THE WAY TIME HAS CHANGED FAYETTE WARE IS NOT SO MUCH A BASKETBALL SCHOOL NO MORE ITS BOTH AND I BEAT THEY BOTH WILL BEAT ANY ONE FROM 5-3A /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Um, didn't Lipscomb beat Fayette Ware by about a 60-0 score in the first round of the playoffs last year? Cheatham may be overmatched against the athletes from Fayette Ware, but to say they would beat anyone from Region 5 is simply ignoring the facts. Cheatham barely snuck into the playoffs and will have a hard time tomorrow night, but Lipscomb, Giles, or Marshall County are better football teams than Fayette Ware. Good luck 5-3A.