LA Football 2008

SCG07

Any crystal ballers out there willing to predict what kind of year the Cats will have in '08? Will the LA faithful be able to see considerable improvement in the Wildcats? Any thoughts?

Tough Region!!! Can't see to much improvement, but there is only one way to go when your on the bottom. I wish you luck!!!

Tough Region!!! Can't see to much improvement, but there is only one way to go when your on the bottom. I wish you luck!!!

We don't care about the region, we just wanna beat SC.. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'm just kidding(well not really). Just my way of saying thanks for the well wishes. Hope SC all the best this post season. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Any crystal ballers out there willing to predict what kind of year the Cats will have in '08? Will the LA faithful be able to see considerable improvement in the Wildcats? Any thoughts?

I would think the Wildcats would be much improved. I think they only lost 4 or 5 seniors so they will have a lot of players returning who played a lot of minutes this year. Would love to see a multiple win season next year.

Legend - LA lost an extraordinary athlete and QB, Wilson Cates - one of those guys who does special things and makes everybody on the team better. I know there were guys around him but he was what made them go. The kid pulled off one of the most extraordinary runs I've ever seen in the state championship game - and it was just a 3 or 4 yarder.