Region 1-1a who is the best quarterback?

theelinebacker52

Lunsford is the easy answer this year. Buckner (jellico) and Hughes (cloudland) are both great athletes , but not hardly the Quarterback Lunsford is. Next year who will be the best is the tough Question. I believe ours (Cosby) is the only starter returning , who has some young gunslingers steppin up in the region next year.

Lunsford is the easy answer this year. Buckner (jellico) and Hughes (cloudland) are both great athletes , but not hardly the Quarterback Lunsford is. Next year who will be the best is the tough Question. I believe ours (Cosby) is the only starter returning , who has some young gunslingers steppin up in the region next year.

The freshman from Hampton looks like he could make a dandy, Remember the name Dillon Ward. Everytime I've saw him in action ,he has really impressed me.

Definately Lil Mike. I believe he is the heart and soul of this bulldog bunch. Don't get much better than that kid.

I don't think he gets half the credit he deserves. He is a true leader. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I like Grace about as much as you Cloudland and Hampton people do. But Ill say the best QB in the rgin is Brad Self from Grace Christian School. Lil' Mike Lunsford is the MVP and played on a better team but Self is a better QB. Self has a better arm, makes better reads, and runs a tough offense very, very well. Mike Jr. couldn't cut it in a offense like that. Though Mike Jr. is a proven winner 3 times over. Self could easily run the offense in Hampton and be as productive as Mike. Mikeuldnt run a spread offense and throw 45-50 times with the line Grace has. Just my opinion.