college prospects

ExReb80

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard that s.c. big end might end up at memphis? any truth? what bout some other players?

Are you kidding me?? If you are talking about the tall defensive end, then you have not seen that much of him. I witnessed two games, and he was getting whipped both times. Does he have the size to play at college, yes but you also have to have talent which he has very little of at least that is what I noticed. The only opinion that matters is the coaches at Memphis.

Are you kidding me?? If you are talking about the tall defensive end, then you have not seen that much of him. I witnessed two games, and he was getting whipped both times. Does he have the size to play at college, yes but you also have to have talent which he has very little of at least that is what I noticed. The only opinion that matters is the coaches at Memphis.

yea thats the one i'm talking about i heard that he went down to visit with the coaching staff but unsure of anything else. i was just wanting to get a list of all college prospects. i haven't been to many games this year

Well one of us has the wrong info!!!! I heard that he was getting recruited by Bama and he turned it down for Knoxville!!!! What is your info?????

This is straight off scouts.com!!!!! I guess we were both wrong.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

DE 21 Dont'a Hightower

(Marshall County HS)

Lewisburg, TN 6-2/245/4.70

Alabama, Auburn, Georgia Tech, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt

He obviously hasnt decided yet according to scouts.com

HIGHTOWER is going to bama

Word !!! His Mom loves Saban...enough said. TN ain't even in the running, it's between Bama and Vandy

read it and weep /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Linebacker Dont'a Hightower of Lewisburg-Marshall County, TN hopes to pick between Alabama and Vanderbilt within the next two weeks.

The 6-3, 240-pound Hightower was in Tuscaloosa on Saturday for his first Alabama game.

"It meant a lot to me and it meant a lot to Alabama," Hightower says of his first gameday visit. "I expected it to be great, and it was. It was one of the best football games I've ever been to. Alabama has some of the greatest fans in the country. I've never, ever been anywhere where college people were screaming my name and saying they wanted me to come there. It was exciting."

"My mom is pretty much in love with Coach Saban," Hightower adds. "My cousin went with me. Before yesterday, he was more of a fan of college football in general. After being at the game, he became an Alabama fan."

"Yesterday, Alabama made a big push. It's hard, because Vanderbilt is coming up and had a big win against South Carolina. But Alabama has Nick Saban, and they are going to be strong soon. Throw in the great academics at Vanderbilt, and it will make it a hard decision.

This is straight off scouts.com!!!!! I guess we were both wrong.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

DE 21 Dont'a Hightower

(Marshall County HS)

Lewisburg, TN 6-2/245/4.70

Alabama, Auburn, Georgia Tech, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt

He obviously hasnt decided yet according to scouts.com

Scout is a couple of months behind. They are the worst source for recruiting