Greenbrier at McMinn Central (NEW)

GreenbrierCat2

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you know that you are coming to the most beautiful part of TN. You might want to reserve a motel room. What I understand it will be a long drive home with a sad face.

Is the game at 7 or 7:30?

The game starts at 7, with the gates opening at 5. Tickets are 7$ each. See ya there.

How...in tha world...did he know you were gonna say that?

Oh, I almost forgot...Game-talk: GO Cats! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Let me get this straight, you all can talk smack, but you think you can tell us not to? don't work that way cats!!!

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU CROSS A CHARGER WITH BOBCAT? ANYONE??? MEOWWWWWWWWWW

Let me get this straight, you all can talk smack, but you think you can tell us not to? don't work that way cats!!!

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU CROSS A CHARGER WITH BOBCAT? ANYONE??? MEOWWWWWWWWWW

Blue.... there's normally no problem with some good-natured ribbing back and forth between the fans. It's when the posts start getting a little personal or you all start up the Hatfield and McCoy stuff that it all gets messed up.

Blue.... there's normally no problem with some good-natured ribbing back and forth between the fans. It's when the posts start getting a little personal or you all start up the Hatfield and McCoy stuff that it all gets messed up.

nothing hatfield or mccoy about that!! just clean fun.....Meowwwwwwwww!!!!! and if you took that personal, then do tell????please we're all ears..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> just a bit of ribbin, if you can't take itm, start another thread!!

CHARGERS BY 2 TOUCHDOWNS!!! WATKINS WINS THE GAMEWITH THAT IRON LEG OF HIS AND OF COURSE OUR TEAM BEHIND HIM /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

What can you tell me about Station Camp?

nothing hatfield or mccoy about that!! just clean fun.....Meowwwwwwwww!!!!! and if you took that personal, then do tell????please we're all ears..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> just a bit of ribbin, if you can't take itm, start another thread!!

CHARGERS BY 2 TOUCHDOWNS!!! WATKINS WINS THE GAMEWITH THAT IRON LEG OF HIS AND OF COURSE OUR TEAM BEHIND HIM /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

.....so he's gonna kick 14 points woth of feild goals? Cause thats mathmatically impossible.

Just to let you know that you are coming to the most beautiful part of TN. You might want to reserve a motel room. What I understand it will be a long drive home with a sad face.The game starts at 7, with the gates opening at 5. Tickets are 7$ each. See ya there.

Not me. I'll have a sad face on the way. I don't even want to be in the same general vicinity with the ex. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Other than that, game talk. Greenbrier plays smashmouth football. We don't have any one star player but a team full of boys that can play some football. Our defense has been strong this year, and our offense has had some sluggish moments, but find a way to move the ball. We know it don't matter to you about what games we played, but we schedule other class games like private schools David Lipscomb and Pope John Paul II and 4A Portland to give us a look at different schools. Our school is 7 miles south of Springfield (a name I saw from the other thread) and 30 miles north of Nashville so we will have to travel for about a little over 2 hours. Our team has a strong fanbase so we usually fill up the visitor stands. In fact when we traveled to Kingsbury (Memphis) for the semi-finals three years ago, we had more people than the homeside.

oh, yeah----This "ain't our first rodeo" so don't kid yourselves into thinking that because our fans don't go a little over the top that our boys don't want this game. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Here's to an injury free game.

Not me. I'll have a sad face on the way. I don't even want to be in the same general vicinity with the ex. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Other than that, game talk. Greenbrier plays smashmouth football. We don't have any one star player but a team full of boys that can play some football. Our defense has been strong this year, and our offense has had some sluggish moments, but find a way to move the ball. We know it don't matter to you about what games we played, but we schedule other class games like private schools David Lipscomb and Pope John Paul II and 4A Portland to give us a look at different schools. Our school is 7 miles south of Springfield (a name I saw from the other thread) and 30 miles north of Nashville so we will have to travel for about a little over 2 hours. Our team has a strong fanbase so we usually fill up the visitor stands. In fact when we traveled to Kingsbury (Memphis) for the semi-finals three years ago, we had more people than the homeside.

oh, yeah----This "ain't our first rodeo" so don't kid yourselves into thinking that because our fans don't go a little over the top that our boys don't want this game. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Here's to an injury free game.

I know this is not a first for GB, but it is for a hungry bunch of very talented young men form CENTRAL. Don't think playoff experenice will come into play in this game. Home field will play a factor for us. We will be wall to wall fans, always are win or lose, the fans support our kids.

What can you tell me about Station Camp?

.....so he's gonna kick 14 points woth of feild goals? Cause thats mathmatically impossible.

did i say he would kick all the points? NO! I just said he would win the game with his iron leg......geeeze ...He will be the stand out this week!!! O scores touchdown w/ extra point = 7 points, 2 field goals = 6 points.... total of 13 points,,,,,,,sounds good to me......another touchdown with 2 point conversion = 21...........Central 21 Bobkittens 7.......................................................................love it

did i say he would kick all the points? NO! I just said he would win the game with his iron leg......geeeze ...He will be the stand out this week!!! O scores touchdown w/ extra point = 7 points, 2 field goals = 6 points.... total of 13 points,,,,,,,sounds good to me......another touchdown with 2 point conversion = 21...........Central 21 Bobkittens 7.......................................................................love it

Actually when you put it like that he wouldnt even have to step on the feild. Thats only 7 points from him, Central would still have enough to win without him dressin out if they held GBriar to 7 so I still dont get your point. Oh well. Greenbriar by >7. They'll have the ball the majority of the game.