Greenbrier at McMinn Central (NEW)

GreenbrierCat2

Ah heck, why not? I'll play. ONE time.

ZZtop takes the kickoff and zigs all over the field, stiff arming Chiggers, and takes it in for a TD. The Chiggers get the ball and a Rhino flattens them with no gain. A punt booms and the Chiggers are like "SAY WHUT?"and then they find out a Ford has driven them lately. They get all Grubby in that McMinn County dirt, and on the next drive they realize Just in time that they forgot to say Mother May I...Pink Floyd comes out to join ZZTop on the stage to play again and just as time is about to Perish, the Chiggers become Chuggers, get Tuckered out and Head home. As we drive away, we wave and say SEE ya..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Greenbrier WINS....a Brazillion to ZERO. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> The End.

D--- we have Edgar Allen Poe coming to town, so everybody line up for his autograph.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah blue, I read so much stuff on the other thread that you guys wrote, that it was all gibberish. The moral of my little story is that all these words have no bearing on the game. You won a region championship; we won three straight, but none of that happened today. And Friday is the only game that counts, for now.

We look forward to coming and playing you guys and putting some smashmouth on the field. We play pretty clean football but I gather from the post that we have to look for a "win by any means" coach. I'm sure hoping the refs aren't a little "persuaded" by outside interests that are a little too CHARGED up. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I'm sure MC (sorry I think Macon County when I write that) will give us a good game, and I'm sure we'll return the favor.

Golly Gee, Central has 2 tables to set up ,for the poets coming to town. we are all so excited.

His math and your spelling is bad and hopefully this is not any players talking s---, but a bunch of know it all fans.

Chargers had a good practice today. Love that cold weather, everyone had better bring their long johns and blankets! gonna be a cold night and I'm sure the Chargers will warm your hearts /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Did someone say Watkins was gonna kick enough field goals to win by 2 TD's? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Dang those Chargers are awesome!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GO CHARGERS

Now I understand why McMinn County fans are obsessed with field goals....

This guy goes to a bar in McMinn County that has a charger theme all over it but the bartender tells him he can't bring in his dog, a poodle.

"But you don't understand, Bambi is the greatest McMinn County Charger fan of all time. Can't you tell by her fur died in throwback colors, or the team mascot shaved on her body, or the mock helmet cut into the fur of her nappy head!"

Oh..allright" the bartender agrees reluctantly.

So he sits at the bar with his dog as everyone in the bar awaits the big game.

So when the players are being announced and run on the field, the poodle stands up on her hind legs and starts barking as she walks backwards and starts to spin around like a ballerina.

Everyone is amazed and is cheering on the dog.

So later in the game, the Chargers drive down into the red-zone but barely manage to squeak in a field-goal.

The dog starts barking and doing back-flips all the way down the bar.

The bartender gives the owner a free drink and starts to pet the dog.

"Your right, this the greatest Charger fan I have ever seen. What does she do when they score a touchdown?"

The man slowly and painfully replies: "I don't know, I've only had her 5 years now"

This guy goes to a bar in McMinn County that has a charger theme all over it but the bartender tells him he can't bring in his dog, a poodle.

"But you don't understand, Bambi is the greatest McMinn County Charger fan of all time. Can't you tell by her fur died in throwback colors, or the team mascot shaved on her body, or the mock helmet cut into the fur of her nappy head!"

So when the players are being announced and run on the field, the poodle stands up on her hind legs and starts barking as she walks backwards and starts to spin around like a ballerina.

So later in the game, the Chargers drive down into the red-zone but barely manage to squeak in a field-goal.

"Your right, this the greatest Charger fan I have ever seen. What does she do when they score a touchdown?"

The man slowly and painfully replies: "I don't know, I've only had her 5 years now"

Dandy, now you should have saved that one for Polk. We just got these guys sedated! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Good luck on Friday night. But keep our seats warm for us. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The Whitehouse thread is boring.... LOLOLOL

yes, it is the same player.

If thats the case then I'm pretty sure he is banned from competing in any TSSAA sporting event for one year. If not then he is definately done with football for the rest of the season. The same thing happened to Brandon Warren from Alcoa his senior year and he had to sit out the semifinal game and the state game. I know he also played basketball but I'm not sure if he got to play in any cause of his 2 ejections.

That would be funny if you knew that it is McMinn Central not County.... They are the Cherokees.

Ah heck, why not? I'll play. ONE time.

ZZtop takes the kickoff and zigs all over the field, stiff arming Chiggers, and takes it in for a TD. The Chiggers get the ball and a Rhino flattens them with no gain. A punt booms and the Chiggers are like "SAY WHUT?"and then they find out a Ford has driven them lately. They get all Grubby in that McMinn County dirt, and on the next drive they realize Just in time that they forgot to say Mother May I...Pink Floyd comes out to join ZZTop on the stage to play again and just as time is about to Perish, the Chiggers become Chuggers, get Tuckered out and Head home. As we drive away, we wave and say SEE ya..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Greenbrier WINS....a Brazillion to ZERO. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> The End.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I never knew you spoke Prophetic Greenbrierian /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />