Greenbrier at McMinn Central (NEW)

GreenbrierCat2

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what....go ahead and scream your colors at each other. Be sure to throw in a bunch of exclamation points, because that makes you guys so much bigger and badder. But let me give you some advice that they tell the big boys even in the NFL...if you want someone to respect you, at least ACT like you've been here (to the playoffs) before.

You know what....go ahead and scream your colors at each other. Be sure to throw in a bunch of exclamation points, because that makes you guys so much bigger and badder. But let me give you some advice that they tell the big boys even in the NFL...if you want someone to respect you, at least ACT like you've been here (to the playoffs) before.

Ya gotta excuse them, trips to the playoffs are so few and far between for them. Give em time though.

Zack Ziegler the tail back #16 is out with a head injury... He got a serious concusion last friday when he went head to head with a corner back from white house.. He stayed in the game but later Greenbrier's trainer checked him out and he is day to day on if he will play friday.. We are praying for a quick recovery

Been there man! what do u have against exclamation points? we don't have to prove ourselves with punctuation /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and ur right.....we're big and we're bad....even on a bad day we'll wipe u up with blue /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Zack Ziegler the tail back #16 is out with a head injury... He got a serious concusion last friday when he went head to head with a corner back from white house.. He stayed in the game but later Greenbrier's trainer checked him out and he is day to day on if he will play friday.. We are praying for a quick recovery

How important to your team is Zack, from what I understand he is a big part of what you do?

Sorry to hear that, hope he's ok and can play Friday night. my prayers will be with the young man.

How important to your team is Zack, from what I understand he is a big part of what you do?

He plays on every special team... He is the starting tailback in a running offense.. and He is the starting free safety... He is a very important part of the gameplan... Hopefully he will have a speedy recovery.. or someone will need to step up