Greenbrier at McMinn Central (NEW)

GreenbrierCat2

Good luck to Greenbrier....show them what it is like to have been there and done that

I wonder if mcthinn has any juice left after all the yaapping all week on here.

mcthinn? who is that? If ur referrin to McMinn Central, juice is not all we have!!!! Go Get 'em CHARGERS!!!!!

*******************CHARGERS HUNGRY /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> FOR ANOTHER VICTORY************************

ROLL BIG BLUE!!!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where exactly is Greenbriar?

about 30 miles north of Nashville, 7 miles south of Springfield, about 10 miles west of White House as the crow flies

and okay....we've finally got it McMinn CENTRAL.....in return, it is GreenbriEr with an "e" not "a".

And thanks for the wishes Bulldog....are ya'll still in?

about 30 miles north of Nashville, 7 miles south of Springfield, about 10 miles west of White House as the crow flies

THANKS Greenbriarcat, have a safe trip!! Sorry, you're gonna have a long trip home, thinking of those "what if's" and the thoughts of how GREAT Central Chargers are after they whoop ya!!

Hope you all have good directions to get here? Just follow God, we are in the Heart of God's Country! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Godspeed, my friend!! Tickets go on sale at 5pm, unless ya'll had tickets at your school?

THANKS Greenbriarcat, have a safe trip!! Sorry, you're gonna have a long trip home, thinking of those "what if's" and the thoughts of how GREAT Central Chargers are after they whoop ya!!

Hope you all have good directions to get here? Just follow God, we are in the Heart of God's Country! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Godspeed, my friend!! Tickets go on sale at 5pm, unless ya'll had tickets at your school?

Thanks for the well wishes, but I don't think you guys need to worry about our trip home. From what I read you guys haven't fared too well on Round 1s. If you come down out of that cloud, you will see that Greenbrier's not whooping and hollering out predictions, because having been to the playoffs 12 times (straight) we've learned that if you haven't seen a team, it's all hype to be predicting big scores.

The boys and the coaches have seen the films. They know what they're up against and considering the types of players we've played (UT's Austin Rogers, and Notre Dame's Golden Tate), I don't think Central will throw anything at them that they can't handle. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

We look forward to getting on the road. Look out Central....The Green Sea is coming!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

***A Note to Central's PA announcer.....#42's name is Michael Seay (pronounced SEA...or C) All year long other announcers have called him SAY. It's always good for the boys or schools to have their name said correctly.

THANKS GreenbriaErcat, have a safe trip!! Sorry, you're gonna have a long trip home, thinking of those "what if's" and the thoughts of how GREAT Central Chargers are after they whoop ya!!

YOU better get YOUR ticket early, son, IF we didn't get our allotment at GHS...'cause when them five buses with all kinds of crazy( /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ) fans roll in, well...WATCH OUT!!

They're leavin' at 12:30...our time! (heard there's a bad wreck on I-24 'round Manchester, too, so might wanna check TDOT's Web site)

GO GREEN!

YOU better get YOUR ticket early, son, IF we didn't get our allotment at GHS...'cause when them five buses with all kinds of crazy( /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ) fans roll in, well...WATCH OUT!!

They're leavin' at 12:30...our time! (heard there's a bad wreck on I-24 'round Manchester, too, so might wanna check TDOT's Web site)

GO GREEN!

With all the jawwing set aside guys, have a safe trip. We will see you at Charger Stadium, and trust me it will be a long and misrable drive home win or lose.

GO GREEN!

5Sport, I can't keep up. Pretty soon we'll be leaving in an hour. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> So what Suzie put on Shane's site said 1:15...now it's 12:30? I sure hope people riding the buses read this site because it started out that the buses were leaving at 2pm.....

I just talked to the school office....LOAD AT 1 LEAVE AT 1:15

Thanks for the well wishes, but I don't think you guys need to worry about our trip home. From what I read you guys haven't fared too well on Round 1s. If you come down out of that cloud, you will see that Greenbrier's not whooping and hollering out predictions, because having been to the playoffs 12 times (straight) we've learned that if you haven't seen a team, it's all hype to be predicting big scores.

The boys and the coaches have seen the films. They know what they're up against and considering the types of players we've played (UT's Austin Rogers, and Notre Dame's Golden Tate), I don't think Central will throw anything at them that they can't handle. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

We look forward to getting on the road. Look out Central....The Green Sea is coming!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

***A Note to Central's PA announcer.....#42's name is Michael Seay (pronounced SEA...or C) All year long other announcers have called him SAY. It's always good for the boys or schools to have their name said correctly.

Don't get too caught up in the round 1 record, there were a few years Central was in a 5 team region. 2 win seasons would get you to the playoffs. When there were competitive teams going, Central did fairly well. Be careful traveling, it is a looooooong way to the foothills of the Smokies, Look for the Big Blue Glow!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thanks for the well wishes, but I don't think you guys need to worry about our trip home. From what I read you guys haven't fared too well on Round 1s. If you come down out of that cloud, you will see that Greenbrier's not whooping and hollering out predictions, because having been to the playoffs 12 times (straight) we've learned that if you haven't seen a team, it's all hype to be predicting big scores. The boys and the coaches have seen the films. They know what they're up against and considering the types of players we've played (UT's Austin Rogers, and Notre Dame's Golden Tate), I don't think Central will throw anything at them that they can't handle. We look forward to getting on the road. Look out Central....The Green Sea is coming!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />***A Note to Central's PA announcer.....#42's name is Michael Seay (pronounced SEA...or C) All year long other announcers have called him SAY. It's always good for the boys or schools to have their name said correctly.

HEY, we love us some football here! what can I say? YES, we're excited...we're like this before EVERY game not just the one after we won the Region Championship!! and as far as I can tell braggin well, it's just words...we'll let the guys fight it out on the field tonight, really lookin forward to it......I'm not throwing any cheap shots at ya, Just know our guys, and they love this game!! and a real talented football team! Ya know, My grandma's maiden name was Seay......i'll make sure he says #42's name correctly!! Have a safe trip! Lookin forward to winning on this end!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> CHARGERS ROCK!!!

With all the jawwing set aside guys, have a safe trip. We will see you at Charger Stadium, and trust me it will be a long and misrable drive home win or lose.

My ticket is in my hand at this moment!!! set, ready GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!

5Sport, I can't keep up. Pretty soon we'll be leaving in an hour. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> So what Suzie put on Shane's site said 1:15...now it's 12:30? I sure hope people riding the buses read this site because it started out that the buses were leaving at 2pm.....

I just talked to the school office....LOAD AT 1 LEAVE AT 1:15

Don't forget, Over Here where God lives we're in the Eastern Time Zone......ya'll might be confused at the situation....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ya know I'm kidding......Don't eat before ya come...the concessions are GREAT! At Charger Stadium!!!!!!!!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

HEY, we love us some football here! what can I say? YES, we're excited...we're like this before EVERY game not just the one after we won the Region Championship!! and as far as I can tell braggin well, it's just words...we'll let the guys fight it out on the field tonight, really lookin forward to it......I'm not throwing any cheap shots at ya, Just know our guys, and they love this game!! and a real talented football team! Ya know, My grandma's maiden name was Seay......i'll make sure he says #42's name correctly!! Have a safe trip! Lookin forward to winning on this end!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> CHARGERS ROCK!!!My ticket is in my hand at this moment!!! set, ready GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!

Great post...I agree. You guys got a lot to be proud of with that record and winning the Region. I know it will be a pumped up game tonight and I'm ready to get on the road. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Have a friend that worked at RC Cola in Athens and I've been there once many years ago, so I'm kind of familiar with the distance. That Riverbend is what I'm looking for!! Tells me we're almost there. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />