Heather's Locks

There is no doubt I will continue my hot streak this week.

Game 1 #1 Farragut vs #1 Bearden These teams met earlier in the year with the Knoxville Team winning. I think

Farragut won. Therefore they should win again.

Game 2 #2 WB vs #2 DB These teams met earlier in the year with the Maryville Team winning.

Therefore they should win again.

Game 3 #3 Oak Ridge vs #3 C County Oak Ridge wins big 38-4.

Game 4 #4 Ooltewah vs #4 Jeff County I really don't know much about this game. However, I thought the

Patriots were on a bye this week.

Good Luck to all of the teams, and remember, listen to me in the morning on the SPORTS ANIMAL 99.1 and 99.3.

I know that I haven't lived in TN for a long time, but aren't Farragut and Bearden both Knoxville teams?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's real funny. I know that they don't play again. Maryville is in 3A and Alcoa is in 1A. WB would not have to play them in the playoffs since they are 5A.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I just want to know if 'the Poster' is of Heather ON the bike? Would really like to have one of the BIKE! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thanks for all of the compliments. By the way, I really didn't understand all of that explanation a few posts ago about how the playoffs work, but I'm not going to worry about it. I just know that Catholic would win the TN state championship if there were just one winner.

You know I've been thinking about this. GovMan has been off of Coacht for about the same time that Heather has been on here. She stays on the Region 2 threads and Maryville threads. Has the mighty GovMan came back in disguise as a hot blonde on a motorcycle??????????? It's worth a thought.

Attractive child.......but it did make me realize how OLD I am really getting as I paid more attention to the bike!

Only thing about the bike is you would have to be VERY careful with the twin front disc brakes. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And YES I was really talking about BRAKES! Nice bike with lots of stretch for folks with gorilla arms like mine.

I'm right there with you Lost Old Dad. I couldn't even get the dadblamed thing to download. Just my luck. But heck if it's a picture of a "motorsickle" and a woman, I'd take the motorsickle any day. There ought to be some tee shirts out there somewhere that say why a motorsickle is bettern a woman. And don't tell my wife.

I just want to know if 'the Poster' is of Heather ON the bike? Would really like to have ....... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Either one would get us killed...... Both would be high maintenance, loud, and shorten our life expectancy..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (But what-a way to go)....

Either one would get us killed...... Both would be high maintenance, loud, and shorten our life expectancy..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (But what-a way to go)....

Yeah but you can put the motorsickle in the danged garage!