"THE PIT"

falconfan94

OK LINCOLN CO. PLAYERS AND FANS. YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT BY SOME ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING LEBANON FANS!!! IT HAS BEEN SAID THAT "THE PIT" IS NO LONGER INTIMIDATING. IT'S NOT A HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE ANYMORE. TEAMS ARE NOT SCARED. WELL...IT'S TIME FOR ALL THAT TO CHANGE. FRIDAY NIGHT AGAINST LEBANON, "THE PIT" NEEDS TO BE ROCKING! COME OUT AND SUPPORT THE FALCONS!!! MAKE NOISE ALL THE TIME, MAKE LEBANON WISH THEY WERE SOMEWHERE ELSE! WE ALL LIKE TO TALK AND BRAG ABOUT HOW "THE PIT" IS THE PLACE TO BE...LET'S SHOW IT! THEY SAY "THE PIT" IS DEAD...IS IT???

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OK LINCOLN CO. PLAYERS AND FANS. YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT BY SOME ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING LEBANON FANS!!! IT HAS BEEN SAID THAT "THE PIT" IS NO LONGER INTIMIDATING. IT'S NOT A HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE ANYMORE. TEAMS ARE NOT SCARED. WELL...IT'S TIME FOR ALL THAT TO CHANGE. FRIDAY NIGHT AGAINST LEBANON, "THE PIT" NEEDS TO BE ROCKING! COME OUT AND SUPPORT THE FALCONS!!! MAKE NOISE ALL THE TIME, MAKE LEBANON WISH THEY WERE SOMEWHERE ELSE! WE ALL LIKE TO TALK AND BRAG ABOUT HOW "THE PIT" IS THE PLACE TO BE...LET'S SHOW IT! THEY SAY "THE PIT" IS DEAD...IS IT???

Biggest problem is whether you can get the kids to interrupt 'Social Hour' behind the visitor stands long enough to actually get the them to watch and cheer for the Falcons.

I loved going to the 'Pit' for games. Great seating, atmosphere, and REALLY good food! LC is always gracious to visitors also. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Is it 'intimidating' now though? Not like it has been in the past, so I could guess you can say I am calling you out also. The TEAM there deserves the support you are capable of!

It is down in a hole and the sound is amazing in it. It sort of amplifies it. There is no track around the field, so you are really close to the sidelines. It makes you feel like you are a part of the team. They can hear you loud and clear. The LC folk sit on your side and try to get in your heads and your player's heads. Tons of fun.

It isn't like yrs ago when we used to be LC's biggest rival....the place was DEAFENING You had to get there early to get a seat. You ate the great food, and met tons of their fans. If you came to town early, everywhere you went , there were folk in Falcon shirts and jerseys. THey supported their program and EVERYONE went to the games. They even closed a lot of the businesses on Friday nights in time for the game. It was UNBELIVABLE and like no where you had ever seen. Sort of like a mini college program. Kids knew every player by name and could quote their stats. You would walk in your Patriot gear and get booed. You went in knowing you were going to get into a verbal brawl with some of the Falcon folk......and you looked forward to every second of it.

Folk there took great pride in their town and in their school. It is sad to see those times gone.

It is down in a hole and the sound is amazing in it. It sort of amplifies it. There is no track around the field, so you are really close to the sidelines. It makes you feel like you are a part of the team. They can hear you loud and clear. The LC folk sit on your side and try to get in your heads and your player's heads. Tons of fun.

It isn't like yrs ago when we used to be LC's biggest rival....the place was DEAFENING You had to get there early to get a seat. You ate the great food, and met tons of their fans. If you came to town early, everywhere you went , there were folk in Falcon shirts and jerseys. THey supported their program and EVERYONE went to the games. They even closed a lot of the businesses on Friday nights in time for the game. It was UNBELIVABLE and like no where you had ever seen. Sort of like a mini college program. Kids knew every player by name and could quote their stats. You would walk in your Patriot gear and get booed. You went in knowing you were going to get into a verbal brawl with some of the Falcon folk......and you looked forward to every second of it.

Folk there took great pride in their town and in their school. It is sad to see those times gone.

I liked that story sounds like great fun 2P. Time for them to step up pass the word around. I sure would like to see a game there also. Next year hopefully i will, just based on your words here 2P /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sure would be nice to see this again, Friday night is a good time to start!!!

i dont know how effective "the pit" is today but back when i played for riverdale "the pit" was somewhat of a factor with the fans surrounding the entire stadium and the echoing of the noise was awesome i liked to play there but friday night we will see how effective it is.....

Some of the LC fans would heckle opposing fans and get some people pretty up tight! Was all part of playing at their house and was very impressive! LC folks would sit every where in that stadium! I really enjoyed watching the games against Riverdale there! This Fri. will be a great game I think it will be very close!